November 27, 2014 | 1602 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Filling + Sealing Wrinkle Treatment

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2014 5:04:00 AM More reviews by Grace5673

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was disappointed using this product, as I suffer from deeper wrinkles and lines and don't think this would work for an older women who needs help with smoothing out more obvious signs of ageing. As I get older my lines become more prominent on the surface of my skin, and I do get conscious about it, but now using these biocorrex capsules and they do appear to be working for me. Sometime I think you have to go through all the product that don't work to then find the ones that actually do!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by kellybethga

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I've purchased this twice. I think Olay missed the mark w the naming of this product - it is a cosmetic product that only fills wrinkles temporarily. However, it does that REALLY well. I also have garnier's 5 second miracle, and loreal's magic perfecting base, and the Olay works the best at hiding my lovely forehead wrinkles. You do have to be careful using this w makeup as it can pill. Fortunately, my forehead doesn't suffer from redness like the rest of my face, so I like to use this w a dusting of translucent finishing powder or cornstarch and then use my Laura mercier powder foundation to cover a couple of marks. My forehead is relatively dry, and I think this is probably not suited to oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Kmac81

I have used 3 tubes of this so far. Works great but I do prefer Nano Blur. I cannot find Nano Blur anymore as my local Walmart quit carrying it so I switched to this which is a little more expensive.
What I like about this treatment is that I can apply over my moisturizer, apply makeup and if needed I can touch up without my makeup becoming tacky. It is very silky and not tacky like Nano Blur. I consider this a primer more than a treatment. I find it a little expensive but it lasts a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 4:25:00 AM More reviews by ivygc

Worked out great and instantly!...im in my 20s and noticed by skin starting to get some lines...pretty much hid all fine lines.....for my 2 semi deep forehead lines....for me, it covered about 20 to 30%...which is actually not bad.....its more of a primer to me than a treatment so I gave it 4 stars....i also thought it was kinda pricey for the amount but I would totally buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by jalexandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is THE BEST product to use as a makeup primer. To me this beats SmashBox, Makeup Forever HD, etc etc.

I have sensitive skin and this does not effect me at all. No breakouts, no residue, just perfectly placed makeup ALL DAY. Ignore the reviews based on its "greasy" or "oily" - that just means theyre using WAY too much. You barely need the amount that comes out at the tip of the nozzle!

I use this around my eyes, above the brow, and front of my cheeks. Brow liner works well with it and does not slide off. Its weightless, odorless, and if you streak your finger across your face your makeup still won't move.

It upsets me seeing negative reviews on this product. Its literally sacred to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by yasha77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm 34 and just really started to get these ugly lines under my eyes! I'm very self concious now and I'm embarrassed. I've tried everything and nothing is helping my lines until I came across this product at Ulta. I figured why not. I came home and tried it out and I'm amazed!!! Now I must say it doesn't completely diminish them but let me tell ya it sure looks alot better with it than without. My skin under my eyes absolutely looks smoother. I will be using this until I make an appointment for a dermatologist but in the mean time I will be using this Olay filling and sealing cream. Thank You Olay!!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Banjos

First, I can see no treatment benefits from this product and think the word "treatment" should not be on the tube. It is more like spackling. The product "pills" very easily so you have to use only a tiny amount and pat in as best you can. It did not minimize the fine lines around my eyes at all. Olay must be just adding another unnecessary and ineffective product to their usually good line.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 7:57:00 AM More reviews by evemarie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'll start by saying that I am not and never have been a fan of 'supermarket' skincare products and generally prefer high end or natural/organic ranges but this product has totally changed my mind.

My undereye and lip wrinkles while still not very deep have recently become much more noticeable and don't fade after a good nights sleep or a facial the way they used to - in other words, they have become permanent. My sister and I were sitting at her kitchen table yesterday moaning about our aging skin and discussing our latest purchases when she handed me a mirror and a tube of the Olay Regenerist wrinkle treatment and said 'Try this'. I put a tiny amount of it over my makeup on my most wrinkly area which is under my left eye and I could see the difference immediately! It reduced the appearance of the wrinkles by about 70% and also created a nice matte, light diffusing effect on my skin. I was ecstatic and we went straight to her local Tesco (it was on sale for half price) where I bought one and she bought a back up!

I have it on today, under my eyes and around my lips (I applied it in a downward motion from about a centimetre outside my top lip in towards and slightly on to the lip) and I look as fresh as a daisy - I can't stop looking in the mirror and am quite tempted to put this all over my face the next time! I would recommend this to everyone but please be aware that it will not reduce your wrinkles as it only produces a cosmetic effect - that's fine with me though as given a choice between a product that claims to reduce wrinkles and doesn't and one that claims to dramatically reduce the appearance of wrinkles and DOES I'll go with the latter every time!!!

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2011 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Val611

I found this a complete waste of money, it does nothing to help lines and wrinkles at all. There are cheaper and better brands out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

First of all this is not for skin care. It will not reduce or diminish your wrinkles. Wrinkles will still be there if you use this product.

Second this makes for a fantastic make-up primer! Why isn't this raved about more!? I am a very acne-prone person who cannot, for the life of me, wear normal make-up primers because they break me out. This does not cause a single pimple on me and I was surprised! I use about half a pea size at most to cover my entire face so I have a feeling this tube will last. The only other primer I can use out there is NYX and that tends to be annoying to order only, pay for shipping & wait for it to arrive (yes I like instant gratification).

I just wanted to add that I didn't take a lippie off for it being mis-advertised because that felt stupid. It's a fantastic product and, until they discontinue it, I'll be buying it forever!