October 25, 2014 | 1593 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish - Light Flush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I got this in a swap and I am so glad as I would never have picked this up if I had seen it in person. In the pan it is a pretty peachy pink, nothing special. But when applied it gives the most beautiful natural flush with just a little coppery shimmer where the light hits my cheekbones.

I have pale skin (NC15) with neutral/warm undertones and the color and texture suit me so well. I can apply this with any brush and it still looks natural and not caked on. You can't really go wrong with this unless you really overload your brush with product. I really can't say enough good things about this blush. It is probably one of the best blushes that I have ever used (and I have just repurchased my HG, Elizabeth Arden's blush in Sunburst which is a little darker than Light Flush, so now I have two HGs!)

This will no doubt last me for years, but I would repurchase if I ever lost it or somehow it ran out! I am also looking into more of the Mineralize Skinfinish products as I have been overlooking these for years. I would highly recommend this especially to paler ladies who have a neutral or warm undertone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by DaniRN16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite MSF thus far. I do have Petticoat (pinkish, but darker) and Stereo Rose (peachier) which are closer in color than the rest of my MSFs, but I always reach for Light Flush. On me NC20 it is a pretty pink "flush." The texture works really well on my skin - I do have some pores and breakouts at times. It has some sparkle to it but not overly glittery. I wish I had a couple back-ups!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by amycarter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Three words: BROKE ME OUT. And badly too. I could not figure out why I had all these red bumps all over my face. This was the culprit. I am not willing to sacrifice my skin for this product. I find it VERY over-rated. Beautiful colour, but not for me. Now I have to deal with Acne scars. Wish I never got into trying these out.

Really wish I was not allergic to the bismuth in it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by nirvana9

light flush looks similar to petticoat msf in the pan but they look totally different on the cheek. light flush give a lovely warm pink with copper glow-(petticoat is a raspberry glow). i tend to stay away from coppery cheek products from fear of looking orange but light flush is so subtle that it is truly breathtaking. looks stunning as an eyeshdow too. will def buy again if i have the chance

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by magginine

The tones of this really complement my skin and makes me look glowy and radiant. I get a lot of compliments on my skin when I wear it. It definitely has a pink gold glow. Definite shimmer, not too much for me but I use it lightly on top of my cheekbones. Love this very much.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by nicoledomain

One of my favorite make-up products! It was $28.50 but it will last for a LONG time, so the price is worth it. I use it almost every day. I apply it from my cheek to my temple, and also right above my eyebrow. It makes my face so bright and healthy looking.
----
I've also used highlighter from Smashbox and The Body Shop, they are about 10 dollars cheaper. They don't even do this product justice, I will never buy highlighters from those lines again. MAC all the way.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by MzSiStarr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love it as a highlight, it gives me an ethereal glow. A little goes a long way, be careful and use a light hand to avoid looking brassy. Overall I think it's really pretty but my lid popped out so I can't take it anywhere. Luckily it hasn't cracked, I keep it in a ziplock and don't use it very often.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

This was my first-ever MSF and I fell in love with it so much I bought two! It is such a beautiful pinky-gold color. I use my 187 or 131 brush to apply and it works wonders. It applies just enough for a lovely glow without looking like a disco ball. At night I like to use this as a blush, and in the day I touch it over my regular blush for extra glow. This looks beautiful on my eyes as a sheer wash of color as well. Yes, it most definitely is expensive, but for the amount of product received it's a steal! I bought this years ago and still haven't even touched my backup. I've been collecting MSFs ever since, and am quite happy to have this in my collection!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by maryandtheboys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my first MSF by Mac and I have to say I'm impressed. Light flush is gorgeous pinky/coppery shade and gives just the right amount of sheen to the skin without being too much. The MSF is going to last forever as a light swirl with a brush is all I need on my light skin tone. I've also found that the Scott Barnes Eye Ice pigment in 'Fever' is an exact dupe for Light Flush when applied very lightly to the cheek bones. it gives that same coppery pink sheen.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by kmp1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous blush color. I actually use this by itself or on top of peachy or pink blushes. It has very strong gold and pink undertones. It's not over the top shimmery, that's why I like it so much. It has the perfect amount of shimmer to make your cheeks glow, but not enough to make it look like a glitter bomb exploded on your face.