August 30, 2014 | 1761 users online

Palettes - BeneFit Cosmetics - Powder Pop!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by demmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

My absolute go-to. I haven't rightly figured out the whole contouring thing with my skintone, but this made it super easy! The shades compliment every skintone, and they last as well as look natural! Benefit's packaging always leaves a little to be desired, but I've come to expect that. This little trio goes with me everywhere I go!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 7:47:00 AM More reviews by Siudin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great value! You can never go wrong with this palette! So cute and pretty much you can be on the go! I always bring this with me! A little goes a long way! I hope they won't discontinue this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 9:20:00 AM More reviews by sofka

The best thing about this product is that it lets you try different colours of blush that Benefit has and guess what I fell in love with all of them (and even bought a full-scale box of Dallas now).

Dandelion is a youthful pink, I'm pretty sure it will go with any skin colour, as it applies very sheer and comes up as a radiant, translucent, sort of cold pink.

Dallas is supposed to be a contour colour, but I actually use it as blush and must I say - it is so natural, velvety and give you a very slight sheen.

Hoola is a bronzer and it also works well for my medium fair skin! It leaves no orange undertone whatever (like many bronzers do).

I don't like the brush, it is not the best tool to apply it, so I use my 190 MAC for application and that works wonders. The box is pretty dodgy and many people generally complain about the packaging of Benefits product but since I am too lazy to carry around any products with me during the day that fact doesn't really bother me.

Overall, I would totally recommend this product to test what Benefit products are like and hopefully, you won't be dissapointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 4:36:00 AM More reviews by sunnybj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! Great price for the combination. I love Dandelion and Dellas a lot though I seldom use Hoola. Dandelion is all year round for me. it gives such good radiance to my face that my skin looks healthier and younger. Dellas is great for my slightly tanned skin in the summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2010 5:47:00 AM More reviews by bettyboop11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

cute and useful, cheap on ebay, discontinued.
travel size, great!.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2010 12:51:00 AM More reviews by graceface1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Have always wanted to try some of benefits blushes and bronzers and this is so convinient.
I got this off ebay for something like usd7$.
Thought there was going to be a lot more product in the packet however,
Small sizes.
Like other reviewers have said the brush isnt that good, makes the powder ball almost and not glide on smoothly enough.
I just use any other blush brush i have on handy, although it is hard to de pot the colour from the packet.
Love the matte colours as wont make me look shiny and great for nights out when taking photos.
Cute packaging as always, but a little cheap and will break easily as its just cardboard and the lid will come if in my bag, will need to pop a hair tie around it.

Good for the price that i found it on ebay, but wouldn't pay full price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by phylalexan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very good value as far as Benefit goes which has higher priced beauty powders or blushes than many lines. It a great combination of 3 colors dandelion, dallas & hoola..Dandelion a little bland for my taste but super convenient all together.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2009 4:03:00 PM More reviews by jlinh2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. It's super convenient to have a bronzer, light and dark blush in one container. I don't use th brush it comes with, though it seems nice. I'm NC25 and the Dallas bronzer is great for contouring. Dandelion is such a pretty pink that can be used as a highlighter or even a blush.

I have a more rounded face, so I use Dallas in the hollow and temple area. Dandelion behind the apples of my cheeks and as a highlighter. Sometimes I use Hoola to add depth behind the apples/before my hairline. It really adds the dimension I need. I'll definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by savethemarianne

I bought this on half price discount at tk maxx, its a nice mini trio of their main powders dandelion, hoola and dallas. Like others I contemplated this but was steered away by the price but for 12 this was well worth it! I like to put dallas or dandelion on the cheek apples depending on night or daytime and then use hoola under my cheekbones to bring them out which works well with my angular face. dallas is a plum blusher and dandelion is pale pink. I think paler toned people would struggle to use this palette and two out of 3 colours are better for medium tones. I have asian medium skin and all 3 look nice and natural on me. You have to be careful not to put too much on but aside that its a beautiful set worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2009 3:56:00 AM More reviews by sconzzy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOW!!! I love this.
I got this cheap from Strawberrynet, so actually i thought it was a good buy, I had looked at it ealier when it was full price but couldnt justify it, as I agree with many others that Benefit really is overpriced.
Anyway the three colours are awsome, well at least the two I have tried, I love Dallas as a stronger blusher, and Dandilion is so lovely for days when Im only wearing soft makeup. I havnt tried Hoola yet, Im not really a matte brinzer person, so not sure when Ill use it, also it seems to small for a brinzer I would need to use such a small brush. But all the same, I am glad I got this for the other two products.
Unlike others I actually really like the brush, it is very soft and fits nicely in the pans and is just large enough to spread over the cheeks, although small for a bronzer.
Wouls i repurchase, Yes and No, I think next time, now that Ive tried this, Ill get the full size items but will deffinitly buy these blushers again.