November 24, 2014 | 1359 users online

Lip Gloss - Clinique - Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Raspberry

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by mybeautycravings

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss | Editor’s Choice. When I found myself repurchasing Clinique’s Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss time and again, I knew I’d found my Holy Grail Lip Gloss.

Top 5 Reasons for Loving it
1. Super Moisturizing
2. No Mirror Required
3. High-Shine without Stickiness
4. Nice Tint of Color
5. Great for Sensitive Lips

Check out full review and photos at: http://bit.ly/mbc-superbalm

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have EXTREMELY dry lips. I've tried all sorts of products to try to fix my problem and none of them worked. This gloss is the only product that has helped my lips stay moisturized. All I have to do is apply a pea sized drop to my lips and it lasts for hours. A little goes a long way. I usually apply it early in the morning when I'm at home, I leave it on for a couple of hours, and I wipe it off right before I apply my lipstick to go out. And I also put it on right before bed. In other words, I only use this stuff to prep my lips. I wouldn't wear it out because I don't like the whole glossy lip look. But if that's your thing, then go ahead.

I have the tiny sample version of this gloss and it's lasted me years. So if you can, try to get the sample version from the Clinique counter.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 5:08:00 AM More reviews by Milzj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing!! Looks cute in packaging, smells great, looks & feels amazing on lips! Best lip product I have ever used- only downside a little expensive, but is definitely worth every penny!! #rasperry

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

I had purchased 3 tints in these (Curarnt, Raspberry, and Black Honey). I purchased them because I wanted ease of application i.e. apply without a mirror. It is a nice consistency - not too sticky. It feels very pleasant on the lips and keeps my lips hydrated. This colour just shows up clear on me with a tad hint of pink but i'm okay with that as it just enhances my own lip colour. Probably my 2nd favourtie of bunch.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Henab

Lost mine recently and just had to get another Superbalm in this colour. I really like the feel which is not to glossy and thick. Lips feel very moisturised.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by LovelyThistle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have used this gloss for quite a while. I use it alone or over lipliner. It is not sticky or thick but moisturizes my lips very well. It last as well as any well formulated lip gloss...about 2 or 3 hours. The color is a soft wash of pinkish-red. Very subtle but still polished looking.

I will keep using this and definitely buy more colors...this is a winner.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by egarr90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a sample, I love the mini-tube, actually fits in my pockets! Great color, more red than pink. Doesn't dry out my lips. It feels a bit sticky when you apply it, be careful not to apply too much!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by PiMehMeh

I have tried this lip gloss in Mango and Raspberry, and I love that the shades add a tinted pop of fresh color to the lips. But what I liked most about these glosses were that they doubled as a moisturizing balm, something that has become essential for my dry lips. The gloss finish doesn't actually last very long, probably about 2 hours at most if you spend most of the wear time outdoors. But unlike most lip glosses or lip balms, this is one of the few that doesn't cause flaking or clumping for me. When it dries and the shine disappears, it just looks like clean lips again, and I just reapply.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lipgloss has no scent and it's not a thick/sticky gloss, the Raspberry color is a sheer red and looks very natural on the lips. I do have to say that I don't find this gloss moisturizing, I even notice that my lips are a little drier then usual. If you are looking for a nice natural shiny gloss that does not make your hair stick like glue and doesn't have any scent this is for you! But don't expect this gloss to be super moisturizing because it's just average.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Loonyhoop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this as a part of the Clinique Bonus promotion. My lips are crazy dry - they peel daily and I do not help it much either as I always pick off the skin every time it looks like it wants to peel. I decided to use the Soft Lips Lip Ice Strawberry Flavour because it did help my lips to not feel dry. However, the lip ice only solved the dryness but not the peeling.

So I decided to use the Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss from Clinique and the next day I woke up and all the peeling seemed to have disappeared. I thought it was quite amazing. I will definitely continue using this as I have had peeling lips from childhood. Bad genes I guess :/