Sally Hansen Pore Minimizing Invisible Powder

3.5

on 8/25/2011 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I got a good price on this producton ebay. I am very waring of my pores especially near my nose. So I actually bought this stuff based on the ONE review here. A Bit disappointing. This stuff is messy. Its powder from a sqeeze bottle and somehow I am suppose to squeeze a little on the brush provided and also somehow balance it up to my face to spread. I end up with powder everywhere. I saw no difference the powder turns into liquid once it's disturbed. It feels horrible when putting it on. It states that it can be used with makeup but I don't see how. It feels so this. The only good this is that the product does mattify your skin but I just want to wipe me face.

This is a new product that I found at Ulta. I had a buy 1 get one free coupon from Ulta on Sally Hansen, so I thought I'd try it. The price was $12.xx, which is a bit high for a Sally Hansen product. This comes in a squeeze bottle with a small brush. The powder feels wet upon application but makes your face feel smooth-not powder-y or chalky.I found it best to use before foundation. It made my pores disappear. It's good at oil control, too. My oil does eventually show up, but it keeps it away for a longer period of time. You only need a little bit, so I'm sure this will last me a good while. Good product!