MAC Slimshine in Mousse

4.1

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Great nude color. The texture is great, so soft and supple.

on 11/1/2009 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

A creamy warm deep brown, no shimmer. A great nude for deep/dark skinned ladies. I love the super smooth texture and the sleek packaging. This shade has been discontinued by MAC.

on 9/21/2009 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

great nude-ish colour for women of colour!

on 9/16/2009 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

LOVE the slimshines! the texture and sheer wash of color is just what i look for in a lippie. mousse is a nice brown...on me a bit warmer than i like to go. in broad daylight it had a butterscotch brown look to it which i wasn't crazy about but with my annabelle demure lipliner under it it wasn't so yellow. got it for 6 bucks on ebay so liking the price.

on 4/5/2009 6:29:00 PM

Such a great color - a really nice nude for us warmer complexions! Definitely a keeper and will repurchase. I love the moisturizing feel too!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

YUCK...picked this up at a local CCO and am going to return it soon. I can understand the uniqueness of this color for the fall and nighttime but I think its horrendous on my skintone. Still looking for a perfect neutral brown shade. Beaux l/g is my only solution right now.

on 10/6/2008 11:49:00 AM

I was searching for a new lip color for the fall and found it!! I wanted a neutral that would deliver great color and look modern at the same time. I am a die-hard gloss fan, but wanted more color for the change in seasons. This product delivers! It gives full coverage, great color payoff, and is glossy (i.e. not matte). I will definately purchase again.

on 2/23/2008 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Recently I have been lucky with MAC....I am so glad this color and slimshines are permanent..Love the texture, staying power is nice.. I am a NC45 and this is a peachy browny pink on me. Its ok there are better shades out there !

on 10/16/2007 8:11:00 PM

Frame of Reference: NC42 South Asian, Dark Eyes and Hair.

I *LOVE* the slimshine line, and this color is great; just a tad more corraly-brown on my lips than ultra elegent.

Generally the nude colors are geared towards those with a fairer complexition, but mousse works wonderfully for my low pigment, naturally pink brown lips. I use the caramello (sp?) creamstick liner, and it looks like a dream. Perfect daytime wear.

You don't need ultra elegent if you have this one and vice versa, but I have both! :)

on 7/12/2007 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Finally a nude lip color for women of color! Once again another great product from those creative cats at MAC. Great shine, staying power, non-drying and great packaging!

Recommended for Medium Skin