December 21, 2014 | 1896 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Slimshine in Mousse

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by GoingNatural86

Great nude color. The texture is great, so soft and supple.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A creamy warm deep brown, no shimmer. A great nude for deep/dark skinned ladies. I love the super smooth texture and the sleek packaging. This shade has been discontinued by MAC.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2009 10:41:00 AM More reviews by lukki7ster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

great nude-ish colour for women of colour!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by sarahharb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE the slimshines! the texture and sheer wash of color is just what i look for in a lippie. mousse is a nice brown...on me a bit warmer than i like to go. in broad daylight it had a butterscotch brown look to it which i wasn't crazy about but with my annabelle demure lipliner under it it wasn't so yellow. got it for 6 bucks on ebay so liking the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 6:29:00 PM More reviews by weberkm

Such a great color - a really nice nude for us warmer complexions! Definitely a keeper and will repurchase. I love the moisturizing feel too!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2008 12:17:00 AM More reviews by iwasntlazyinmay

YUCK...picked this up at a local CCO and am going to return it soon. I can understand the uniqueness of this color for the fall and nighttime but I think its horrendous on my skintone. Still looking for a perfect neutral brown shade. Beaux l/g is my only solution right now.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2008 11:49:00 AM More reviews by thlewis

I was searching for a new lip color for the fall and found it!! I wanted a neutral that would deliver great color and look modern at the same time. I am a die-hard gloss fan, but wanted more color for the change in seasons. This product delivers! It gives full coverage, great color payoff, and is glossy (i.e. not matte). I will definately purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 8:50:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Recently I have been lucky with MAC....I am so glad this color and slimshines are permanent..Love the texture, staying power is nice.. I am a NC45 and this is a peachy browny pink on me. Its ok there are better shades out there !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2007 8:11:00 PM More reviews by lilhenna

Frame of Reference: NC42 South Asian, Dark Eyes and Hair.

I *LOVE* the slimshine line, and this color is great; just a tad more corraly-brown on my lips than ultra elegent.

Generally the nude colors are geared towards those with a fairer complexition, but mousse works wonderfully for my low pigment, naturally pink brown lips. I use the caramello (sp?) creamstick liner, and it looks like a dream. Perfect daytime wear.

You don't need ultra elegent if you have this one and vice versa, but I have both! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2007 11:31:00 AM More reviews by fayeonaise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Finally a nude lip color for women of color! Once again another great product from those creative cats at MAC. Great shine, staying power, non-drying and great packaging!