April 18, 2014 | 1299 users online

Cleansers - Sebamed - Cleansing Bar

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by jgy

My skin is very very sensitive. My face gets really red and sometimes small pimples pop out if I use a product that im allergic to. I recently moved to a country where my usual facial cleanser is not available. After trying out several cleansers...I found this and am very much contented. I like this product since it doesnt irritate my face nor causes break outs. Also, cause one bar lasts a really looong time. Mine lasts for 5 months! Downside is that it tends to dry out your skin if used more than 2x a day (it is a bar soap after all).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by greenpeanut

Hmmm, this Is a good facial wash I think,
It doesn't irritated my skin anyway, but it doesn't made any changed on my sensitive-acne prone skin too,
And after using it,still feel a residues left on my skin,
Only keep it as an alternative when my skin was in trouble-irritated.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by MissKittyKat

I love this product! I used to be the type of girl who could not stick with one beauty product for a long period of time... that said..I've been using this soap for almost a year and I'm actually scared to change it....

The reson it does not "lather" is because it does not contain silicones :)
Silicones like mineral oil coat the skin and make it feel soft but dry it out in the long run...

I personally love the scent and always get compliments on how "clean" I smell

This product healed my bacne ( if i use anything else.. even once...I'll break out)
I NEVER get zits on my chest

It's a god send seriously...if you have problem skin try this product!!!!!!!!!!!

I reccomend using this soap with an exfoliating towel....afterwards spritz your skin with rose water and moisturize with the sebamed dry skin lotion (it contains shea and vitamin e )

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2011 8:24:00 AM More reviews by luplaika

This can be used as a solid shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2010 8:52:00 AM More reviews by cantix

i have been using this bar for 3 weeks and it works great !!
my skin is oily-combination, after washing my face .. my skin feels smoother. and amazingly ... i found no blackhead or whitehead again !! sooo clean without drying out my skin.
i think sebamed cleansing bar is best for me ... :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by ivanica90

At first it was ok,it cleaned my pores and helped me with pimples,but after a while my skin "got bored" and it didn't work,so I had to replace it :(

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by bebikayz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the product on my skin but I hate that it comes in a bar..it's very inconvenient to store and I am always paranoid that my boyfriend will mistake it for regular soap and wash his hands with it--yuck. I didn't really have bad skin problems before I used this so I didn't really notice a diffference other than my face feeling nice and clean. So overall I think it's an okay cleanser but nothing special.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2008 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Lietuva

My skin is oily & acne-prone,I`d had a lot of pimples before,I`ve been using this cleansing bar for few years & my skin has improved so much. This bar is really mild,it doesn`t dry my skin out or makes it red,itchy. Also I always apply SebaMed deep cleansing facial toner & an anti-pimple gel,all these products work well together (much better than Garnier or L`Oreal),no complaints. I`m going to repurchase them over & over again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2008 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Priestess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This soap was recommended to me from my derm, when I opened the box the soap comes in I was hit by such a strong herbal fragrance I sneezed. It quickly went in the garbage can!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2008 2:56:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

Three's not a single thing I like about this product. It doesn't seem to lather up properly, it doesn't feel like it cleanses my skin and like the others I have to say it feels like it leaves a drying film even when I rinse really well. To top it off, it's expensive in Australia, around $10-12AU for one bar.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No