Sebamed Cleansing Bar

3.2

Not tested on animals

Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Wheat Starch (Triticum Vulgare), Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Talc, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Sodium Lactate, Water (Aqua), Lecithin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Panthenol, Inulin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glycine, Magnesium Aspartate, Alanine, Lysine, Leucine, Benzophenone 4, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 10 (CI 47005), Green 5 (CI 61570), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 12/17/2014 9:30:00 AM

It leaves a nice clean feeling without drying out my skin.It doesn´t lather much though

on 11/23/2014 5:35:00 PM

UPDATE:
Unfortunately this dried out my skin pretty much. I really loved it at first and I saw immediate results concerning blemishes and clogged pores. But after using this for a week it dried out my skin and made it red and irritated. Such a shame, since I really liked it!

I have sensitive,combination skin (used to have a lot of clogged pores,non-inflamed acne).
By now I feel I was simply experimenting too much, trying out too many products with even more ingredients on my skin.
I use this only once a day, I wet a cotton pad and run it over the bar and then I massage my face with it and wash it all off.

+ skin-clearing properties
+ no allergic reactions (big pro for me!)
+ leaves skin really really clean
+ you get a LOT of product for a little price

- some people complain about the smell (I really don't mind it)
- very very drying in the long run

on 8/2/2014 10:23:00 AM

Have just brought this facial cleansing bar to try. will review more after using long enough. so far, not too bad. for those mentioning doesnt lather well, use a lathering foam net. it will help you lather as much foam as you want. you can get it from daiso or online. hope that helps! what it attracts me are the vitamins and moisturizing ingredients. Also i store in a soap box which has hole beneath. so it will dry properly and doesnt breed bacteria.

maybe i would buy again but will be looking for better alternative.

on 2/9/2014 5:29:00 PM

My skin is very very sensitive. My face gets really red and sometimes small pimples pop out if I use a product that im allergic to. I recently moved to a country where my usual facial cleanser is not available. After trying out several cleansers...I found this and am very much contented. I like this product since it doesnt irritate my face nor causes break outs. Also, cause one bar lasts a really looong time. Mine lasts for 5 months! Downside is that it tends to dry out your skin if used more than 2x a day (it is a bar soap after all).

on 7/31/2013 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hmmm, this Is a good facial wash I think,
It doesn't irritated my skin anyway, but it doesn't made any changed on my sensitive-acne prone skin too,
And after using it,still feel a residues left on my skin,
Only keep it as an alternative when my skin was in trouble-irritated.

on 12/13/2012 6:00:00 PM

I love this product! I used to be the type of girl who could not stick with one beauty product for a long period of time... that said..I've been using this soap for almost a year and I'm actually scared to change it....

The reson it does not "lather" is because it does not contain silicones :)
Silicones like mineral oil coat the skin and make it feel soft but dry it out in the long run...

I personally love the scent and always get compliments on how "clean" I smell

This product healed my bacne ( if i use anything else.. even once...I'll break out)
I NEVER get zits on my chest

It's a god send seriously...if you have problem skin try this product!!!!!!!!!!!

I reccomend using this soap with an exfoliating towel....afterwards spritz your skin with rose water and moisturize with the sebamed dry skin lotion (it contains shea and vitamin e )

on 8/7/2011 8:24:00 AM

This can be used as a solid shampoo.

on 10/22/2010 8:52:00 AM

i have been using this bar for 3 weeks and it works great !!
my skin is oily-combination, after washing my face .. my skin feels smoother. and amazingly ... i found no blackhead or whitehead again !! sooo clean without drying out my skin.
i think sebamed cleansing bar is best for me ... :)

on 3/20/2009 7:26:00 PM

At first it was ok,it cleaned my pores and helped me with pimples,but after a while my skin "got bored" and it didn't work,so I had to replace it :(

on 3/7/2009 6:33:00 PM

I like the product on my skin but I hate that it comes in a bar..it's very inconvenient to store and I am always paranoid that my boyfriend will mistake it for regular soap and wash his hands with it--yuck. I didn't really have bad skin problems before I used this so I didn't really notice a diffference other than my face feeling nice and clean. So overall I think it's an okay cleanser but nothing special.