Bath and Body Works Plumeria Moisture-Rich Body Lotion

3.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is very sweet & fruity also a bit floral. Very unique! I snapped up 15 different lotions for @$3 ea for the sale & 3 of them were old skool (plumeria, warm vanilla sugar & cucumber melon), this reminds me of a piano teacher I had long ago. (Long story see my bodywash review if interested)...this is a lovely smell somehow I am reminded of Tinkerbell irdk why I guess coz it's a magical whimsical fun fragrance. It's crazy good! I like to layer the bodywash w the lotion, I keep rebuying this when it is available. It's just different than most of B&BW fare I say that about a bunch of scents but I think of scents that are memorable I can tick off about ten of them other than Xmas that I really like & plumeria is 1 of them the rest like Moonlit Path, Cashmere Woods, Dancing Waters or Dark Kiss are good & all but a little repetitive I don't have a clear idea in my head right off the top of my head how those are all any different to describe them ("sweet" can't be put on ev scent description!), so that's what I mean when I say unique! This smells like a tropical lush getaway. 1 of the few non vanilla scents I really dig besides fresh scents.

Smell is too strong, goes funky during hot weather or when sweating. Consistency is too heavy and sticky.

overall, there are better lotions out there. I like the smell, though when first applied, but not long after the initial whiff, you get something sickly sweet.

I know this is one of their old ones and is I think discontinued now (at least in the stores). I heard BBW has improved their lotions now.

this scent is on top of my list of BBW lotion and fragrance...cant get enough of the smell :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

smells like some sweet smelling cough sirop/ medicine. Wont repurchase. I am thinking if I wanna continue using the product or simply throw it away.

This lotion made my skin soooo sticky.The smell reminds me of bubblegum. And too top it all off, it was too oily and made me breakout!

I would really give this a 1.5
It doesn't really smell like plumeria to me. It starts to smell like a light floral, and then a smell of faint but distinct rotting fruit comes in. Either my bottle was off or I just don't get this scent.

I've tried a few different scented lotions/creams from BBW, but I think Plumeria is still my favourite. It's light and sweet and works best with my body chemistry. It's one of the only ones which doesn't overpower me with its fragrance.

This scent has a nice light sweetness to it. But the sweetness is a bit of an old lady kind of sweetness. bleeecchh

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I got Plumeria lotion and shower gel as a gift and was overwhelmed by the lotion. The scent is almost bubble-gummy to me and very strong and I felt a little nauseated after slathering it all over myself and the scent just bloomed all around my face. The shower gel grew on me since it's lighter and less sweet. I remember using the Plumeria bubble bath when i was a teenager and I loved it. Maybe my tastes have just changed.
***UPDATE*** Perhaps my tastes have changed yet again LOL! I'm still working on the same bottle of Plumeria lotion from a few years ago but I have been dabbling with scent combos and recently found that when I wear Plumeria lotion and Moonlight Path lotion together the MP seems to calm the sweet bubble gummy Plumeria and the resulting scent combo for me ends up being a really clean and fresh fragrance. I know it sounds like a really odd combo but for me it totally works! I have been wearing this combo every night after my shower for about a month now and find it so fresh and nice!

This is another nostalgic scent for me. Many years ago, during my senior year of high school I wore this around graduation time and so every time I smell it I think of my senior trip.

It is a nice lotion with a good consistency for summer use. The smell is floral and sweet. I think it is a nice smell overall.