November 27, 2014 | 1399 users online

Foundations - Za - True White Two-Way Foundation SPF20 PA++

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by rimplemarwah

jus luv this product!!! tried many expensive foundations but in vain. this s gonna be my hg product frm nw on.gvs full coverage, skin glows after application. i wud definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 5:08:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

I love this foundation!!!
I have oily skin and lots of acne scaring. As a make up artist, I never thought I would like a powder foundation, for some reason. Prior to this, I was using expensive liquid Smashbox and Mac foundations and primers and I like this way more, no primer needed!
I use it over a light layer of BB Cream and then conceal under my eyes and on imperfections. Then I pat this on my skin with the dry sponge. It has amazing coverage, leaves me matte and non shiny, and it doesn't look like a powder foundation! It has the flawless finish of a liquid one and the matte ness of a powder one. And best of all it does not go cakey or seperate which I can claim for no other foundation. It is going to be heaven sent in the summer, when I am most oily and because it has SPF20. Also, the packaging is so cute and durable and has the perfect sized mirror for touch ups. <3

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Alexisher

Honestly, this beauty is the most beautiful 2 way foundation I have ever met and had and used. Even the pricey 2 way foundations have to stay away and let it be the queen. Having pale pink undertoned (using #20) combination skin isn't easy... especially when it comes to be in Asia (I am from Malaysia). However, this has saved me from breaking out, blemishes and some other minor flaws you could find on my skin. This foundation also last me more than 15 hours? without looking weird or change into some other colour. All I need is one light blot on my nose and I can say 'hi' to the people and laugh crazily without looking at my cosmetic mirror at all time and worrying if someone had seen what I may seen... >.<. Unfortunately, I have realized that retouching the skin with it is like putting visible flaws on my skin -.-. So, if I am going to use that I will not touch my skin with it again. It really stays on my skin like nothing does! I can feel the smoothness of it on my skin and see the radiance of it very well. Even my friends compliment my skin but it is not something that will give you the 'almost no make up' look unless you treat it as your daily setting powder. Trust me, it works great as setting powder too. And it works better than many great concealor such as MUFE camouflage concealor, on the eyebags and scars and blemishes. Even my mum got it and she loves it too. Hher skin is drier and she only use it lightly. Its like nothing on her skin except radiance and youth with this foundation. The price is more than just reasonable. The quality would be greater for less oily skin. No flaws would be allowed under this foundation. The packaging is cool and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by taylort123

LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation!! I used to get moisture mist but it got too expensive so i resorted to ZA true white two way foundation. I use with a moistened sponge and it covers my redness and little spots on my face. So glad I tried it! would DEFINATELY buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Holamandy

I switched away from ZA foundations a year ago and my skin not only became clogged it also because sensitive and acne prone.

After seeing many raves about the new true white plus 2 way foundation on blogs i decided to give it a try since it worked for me in the past.

First up i'd like to comment on the coverage! it's superb but make sure you get the right shades or you'll end up looking over done and powder packed!
If applied in the right amount (not too much) this foundation can provide a very nature glowy finish which i really really love =)
It doesn't cover up brown scars very well, so you'll still need a concealer, however it does an awesome job in covering redness.

This foundation is the only one that doesn't break out me. i find that it works better when i skip moisturizer and apply this directly after my acne gel and concealer =) my scars are fading but i'm not entirely sure if it's due to the foundation or my other skincare products.

In terms of oil control and lasting power, i think it's relatively good as well. i only need to blot my face once or twice a day at most and sometimes i don't even need to =) it stays on the whole day but can get a little messy if you perspire too much so be sure to bring a pressed powder just in case.

Overall it's the best drugstore foundation I've tried =)
maybelline, silky girl, revlon all broke me out really badly.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2010 1:42:00 AM More reviews by potatowarrior87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The packaging is terrible and bulky... and it smells like talcum powder/ quite heavily scented. In general just seems really cheap, but I LOVE IT - I use #21 (I'm NW20), which is too yellow for my skin, but I don't use it as foundation, just as powder to set my foundation, so I want it to be more yellow.
It's chalky and cakey and thick and heavy coverage, so I wouldn't use it as foundation, but it's really good for over concealer on blemishes/red parts of my face (I get rosacea and acne) and covers them up.
Because it's so thick and heavy I find it doesn't settle into flaky skin which is good to help conceal it, and it's mattifying in oily spots too :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by starrystarzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My second foundation in life. not really that great. Powder was not finely milled and it will fade in 2 hrs. Coverage is very high though. Later, when I try out other japanese brand, I come to know what is a good powder foundation!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by KittyBaditty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A friend of mine was promoting this stuff for a while when she was 'between' jobs, and so I got to test all the stuff in her kit... the whole True White range of foundation seems to be orange based. I trialled it for a while for going clubbing and night time stuff as I knew how off the shade was. I had major breakouts along my forehead and cheeks, which never happened before, and this stuff settled into lines I didn't even know I had.

Horrible, and I won't ever buy it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

The promoter matched me to shade 21 and it was too orangey. This shade 21 is different from the shade 21 for their 2 way foundation as the 2 way foundation one is more yellow based while the True White one is more orangey. Also, its more costly than the 2 way foundation and comes in much lesser shades (I think it comes only in 5 or 6 shades). The coverage is quite thick and cakey looking, even when applied lightly. I've used it once or twice, probably won't use it again. Not repurchasing.

Update: I did find a use for this foundation in the end- I use it to set liquid foundation I apply on my legs when I'm wearing skirts. However, I don't intend to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2008 2:30:00 AM More reviews by angelvivian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I liked the packaging, but the product itself was cakey. Coverage was good, and although I have combination skin, my acne scars still got a little flaky after a while with the foundation.

Not sure about its lightening effect - have only been using it for a week. Will update if I see any improvement on the scars and pigmentation.