August 2, 2014 | 1549 users online

Moisturizers - Amore Pacific - Time Response Skin Renewal Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Wendiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this moisturizer. I thought it would be too heavy for my skin but it's perfect. I was previously using the Amore Pacific Time Response gel creme but I ran out and I thought I could wait for the latest Amore Pacific technology in the gel formulation. In the interim, I used a Dr. Perricone moisturizer which was just okay. Needless to say, I went back to Amore Pacific. My skin is moisturized, blemish-free and firm. I'm really impressed. I don't think I'll stray from Amore Pacific again. It's just not worth it to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by canyonbreeze

I totally agree that this beats la mer. I've been using lar mer for five years and after two weeks using of the AP, I noticed my skin is getteing more brilliant, stable and firm. Now it's two month, and it just works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Mickeline

I usually don't write reviews on products unless they are excellent or awful. With that being said, I had to write a review about the Time Response Cream. I tried a lot of excellent skin care creams -- ranging from La Prairie, etc. but this is the best cream that I have used in a long long time. All the things that the cream is supposed to do it does. My skin tone is more even and radiant and I have such a healthy complexion. The cream may be too heavy for somebody in their 20's or 30's unless they have extremely dry skin but for me, I have combination skin and it is just right. It is expensive but you only use a little so the jar lasts a long time. I would highly recommend this cream -- especially for women my age (50 and older) that are going through hormonal changes and are starting to get uneven skin tone. I will definitely keep buying this amazing skin care cream!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by wawagugugaga

This is my favorite moisturizer of all time, totally beats Lar Mer and Re Vive for me. The smooth gel-like non-greasy texture is very easy to apply and spread. The scent is lovely. It claims to contain EGCG that is 200 times more powerful than Vitamin E as an antioxidant. I donít know if thatís true but this cream really works wonder for me. I donít need to use this cream every night, just a few days a week or when I need a pick-me-up (usually I use Amore Pacific Moisture Bound range). When I use this at night before going to bed, I always wake up having my skin look well-rested. It has very good toning and lifting effects and does not break me out at all (I am 33, combo skin). I have used this cream for about 2 years now and still love it. The price is high but well worth the splurge in my opinion.
The container bothers me tho'. The lid is very heavy but the base is light. It's quite a strange design. Overall I think it wastes too much material on packaging/container and it is not even well designed. Hopefully Amore Pacific will catch up with the problem soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2008 3:27:00 AM More reviews by hmh130

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent Product. Yes, it is pricey but a little goes a LONG way. One jar of this lasts me over three months.

This is my HG product. It has totally changed my complexion, cleared all the ruddiness in my face, evened out my skin-tone, erased what little wrinkles I had. I swear by this stuff. The scent was too perfumy for me in the beginning, but now I don't even notice it. I love the whole line. Everything is super concentrated so one or two drops works wonders.