April 17, 2014 | 1858 users online

Skincare - Face - Beyond Belief - Vita C Skin Nutrients - ALL

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by jrbeauty76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to wear this entire line of products on my skin and my skin never has looked better than when I did. I think I need to order some of it right now. If there was a Sally's conveniently in Manhattan I'd have more of it. I am the national makeup artist for a cosmetics company with ultra premium moisturizers, and I still stand by Beyond Belief's Vitamin C line. A-MAZing!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by punkinpai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay so this is going to be pretty extensive. I have been using the Beyond Belief ABH Exfoliating Facial Scrub and I really like it. So I bought the moisturizer as well, the ABH moisturizer didn't have spf which was a downer, It was however oil free which was a plus. But when I put it on it made my face feel tight and actually rolled under my makeup, that is a big no no.

Recently I've developed exczema around my mouth, like the corners so I have to have something moisturizing and that moisturizer didn't moisturize for me at all. I normally have oily skin on my cheeks, chin, nose but my foreheads dry, so like a reverse oily t-zone. It didn't break me out which is great but just not very moisturizing.

So I went to Sallys to return it but decided to exchange it for the Beyond Belief Vita C+ Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 and I had high hopes for it. It has Spf, vitamin C, and seemed like it had good reviews. I used it once and it didn't seem too bad, but then I used it after I washed my face with the Vita-C scrub and holy guacamole,, it felt like I had hot sauce all over my face.. It burned so bad my eyes were watering. So I washed my face with cold water still didn't help at all. I wasn't sure if it was the scrub or moisturizer so I just left my face alone for a couple of days let it re-oil it's self. I washed my face with my normal face wash and used the moisturizer, still burning the holy life out of it. In fact it's on my face again right now and burning really bad.

So far it's a huge disappointment. I've never had something burn this bad. I've never had sensitive skin except with acne. I'm going to let my face sit for a couple of weeks, maybe it's just dry or something and try it again. If it burns still I'm throwing it away. So far Beyond Belief hasn't really lived up to my expectations.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by LuvLaura

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This review is for the BEYOND BELIEF VITA C EYE CREAM.

I have bought this product 4 or 5 times now, I have some visible fine lines creeping up around my eyes so after cleansing (and before moisturising) I tap a pea sized amount around both eye areas.

This product is so rich and creamy yet not too oily, I usually let settle for 5 to 10 minutes then moisturize and apply make up, boom, hydrated all day and i feel like my under eye area is way smoother looking.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by apabbott

This is for the Vita C+ SPF 15 daily moisturizer. I really wanted to be able to use this product. It has a nice, light texture, smells pleasant, and is inexpensive, but like every other sunscreen known to man, this clogged my pores and broke me out all over. What a shame. I just got my combo, acne prone skin cleared up and looking the best it has looked in over ten years, and this product put me back to square one. I am surprised by some of the good reviews here because some of the other reviewers also mentioned getting acne/breakouts from these products, but still rated highly. Beware if you have sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by sherryclinaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yes I would purchase again and again , I have had problems with my skin for about 20 years now, I am very sensitive ,break out easily ,have large pores in areas, and very dry, red , flaky and sore at times( around my mouth ) due to food allergies. I have tried a lot of different products way to many to list, from expensive to reasonable, my most recent was Merle Norman which worked well ,but the cost was geting to be soo much, we had a Sally Beauty Store open up in town and one of my co-workers (thanks Susan) asked me to go over with her one day to have a look , WOW . I started with the Vita -C foaming cleanser, and received the day cream free, so used both for about a week I was HOOKED ,I am now also using the Vita-C serum,night cream,eye cream,scub and peel off mask, and my skin has never looked so smooth ,radiant,moisturized,clear, and felt so gooood, this really helps with makup aplication also, to have great skin to start with ,, I can't beleive that it took me until 43 to finally feel this good about my face, my husband tells me I look 10 years younger
( thanks hon ) a must try I highly recomend !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 12:39:00 PM More reviews by glennablom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm addicted to this product - even works in summer in hot Florida weather. Feels good, not sticky, consistent results under makeup - easy on the pocketbook!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2010 4:49:00 AM More reviews by aryana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first product I tried from the Beyond Belief line was the Vita C++ SPF15 daily moisture sunscreen. I really needed a facial moisturizer with SPF, and with a lighter texture than my winter cream (Eucerin sensitive skin creme).

I've been using the SPF moisturizer for several months now and I love it! No complaints! The texture is a bit thick, kind of between a lotion and cream texture. But it doesn't feel greasy at all on and sinks in pretty fast. Creates a great surface for makeup and wears well under it. I usually prefer fragrance-free products but this hasn't irritated my very acne-prone skin at all, and I love the orange-creamsicle scent!

I actually feel like my skin is a lot brighter since using this product. I think the Vitamin C is speeding up the process of lightening up my post-acne hyperpigmentation :)

By the way, the vitamin C in this is in the form of orange oil. I was a bit worried this would break me out (as I tried the whole natural products / natural oils route with no luck) but it doesn't, despite the fact that it has fragrance and is not oil-free.

Overall it's been the perfect moisturizer for me so far! It's working great for warmer weather and I think it would probably be moisturizing enough for winter for me too. Oh, and I love the fact that it's a pump bottle and the pump locks - perfect for travel!

I've tried a bunch of products from BB but have only been really satisfied with the ones I've tried from the Vita C++ line, which are this product and the splash-off cleanser (see my review for that too!)

I'm glad that great, affordable skin care is available at Sally's :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 12:03:00 PM More reviews by MzTropicalXOXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Day creme-no spf, great orange creamsicle scent, mixes amazingly well with my foundation(Revlon CS) for a tinted moisturizer,doesn't break me out and doesn't make me oily! I swear by this, I've never found a facial lotion that didn't irritate and break my skin out! It's just so fabulous!

Vita-C Peel review- orange gel that makes you look like you overdid it with some horird orange sunless tanner while you are wearing it lol, makes my skin glow after I peel it off, and evens it out sooo nicely, but everytime I use it I breakout in the days afterwards! I wish I didn't because it honestly makes my face look so good! It's probaly best for people without sensitive skin prone to breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2009 2:09:00 AM More reviews by ref26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This review is for the SPF 15 Moisturizer. I really like this product, it absorbs fast, moisturizes well but doesn't leave me feeling greasy, I don't get oily throughout the day, and it didn't break me out. Plus, it smells like a creamsicle! I also like the pump dispenser, very sanitary. Overall I'm very happy with this purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2008 9:30:00 AM More reviews by anabolina

So I bought the Vita C foaming cleanser, spf lotion, and eye cream. The eye cream is awesome, moisturizes well and makes my under eye area lines look less noticeable. I use this with the Lumene under eye roller thing which also has a vitamin c gimmick, but works well enought on circles, but is really drying. Anyway, they play well together, no milia.

Unfortunately, the cleanser and day cream broke me out. I tried several times to use this and I always start feeling those bumps starting beneath my skin. I LOVE the smell, but cannot justify using this product that hurts my skin just so I can smell that wonderful sort of creamy citrus smell. I didn't use either product long enough to see any real benefit though.