December 18, 2014 | 1771 users online

Palettes - Giorgio Armani - Dark Berry Palette 3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Absalom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This GA palette is beautiful.
I love the understated, sleek packaging of this. (Refillable)
The top compartment is comprised of the cream blush in Berry, which gives a lit-within, natural flush, and the bottom compartment is the dark bronzer which imparts just the right amount of "sun" to the skin without too much shimmer and is sans glitter.

Like many of you, I have ample choice when it comes to cosmetics, but this palette has been used time and time again and I am a little taken aback every time I use this and see how beautifully this duo has done its job.

The price of anything GA in Canada is ridiculous but will pay this much over and over if it delivered like this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2007 10:15:00 AM More reviews by haruchan

This is from Armani's Spring 2007 Fresh Berry collection. I haven't been a fan of GA's makeup for a long time as my previous purchases were somewhat of a disappointment. However, as I tend to like anything that is berry-themed, this collection sparked my interest in GA again. This palette has Raspberry cream blush (4.7g, 0.16oz) on the top layer and Sheer Bronzer #5 (8.5g, 0.3oz) on the bottom layer. The palette looks like it is refillable for the top layer as there is a hole in the bottom. My guess is that it will probably fit the powder foundation pan, which is the same size. The Raspberry blush looks like a dull medium red in the pan but applied on skin, it turns out to be a soft berry red that looks like I've been out in the cold or exercising. The texture is excellent, very smooth with a silky almost-dry consistency that is not oily at all, similar to Stephane Marais' creme blushes. It spreads easily and can be layered for the desired level of intensity. It lasted very well on me without fading, and did not cause my skin to become oily. As the blush is pigmented, I can see it working very well on both light and dark skin tones. The Sheer Bronzer #5 is a light tan with gold shimmer that is not too loud. It works well as a bronzer to give a healthy glow and also great as an illuminator on top of the Raspberry blush or as an eyeshadow. I love wearing the bronzer on top of the cream blush to give it a glowy finish. This retailed for 8400yen in Japan and is manufactured in Spain. It is pricey but an excellent product overall.