July 28, 2014 | 1628 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Beautiful Love

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by coffeekim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is truly beautiful!! Got a great deal on ebay for a 1 oz bottle of perfume and lotion. They are a delight to wear together.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very, very light tuberose and very weak jasmine are the top notes on my skin.

The lasting power is very fleeting, it is gone in around 20 minutes on my skin. The sillage is very faint as well.

I wasn't a big fan of the original Beautiful, but, I like it better than this one.

Overall, it's just okay, but, the fleeting lasting power doesn't make it one that I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by MissChanel24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very pretty flowery oriental fragrances. Such a romantic bouquet of flowers - no wonder its called beautiful love. Very enjoyable, especially in fall weather, not quite for summer, not for winter either

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 6:57:00 AM More reviews by moonbeam62

In years past the original scent of Beautiful was all I would wear. Then in came the clean scents. I found a bottle of Beautiful Love on the internet and gosh how I wish that this wasn't a limited edition. It has a much lighter more wearable scent than the original. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Megafluffybunnies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this fragrance, but you have to remember that less is more with this one. I tend to like more floral and sweet fragrances, which this one is, but as long as you don't use loads, it's not overpowering. It is quite expensive compared to some perfumes I have bought in the past, but it is the only one that consistently gets me compliments off people. It is my staple fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My most fave perfume of all time and they have discontinued it! Heartbroken! Been buying the last of the bottles I can get in desperation. Love it! Get it while you still can!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 6:49:00 PM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Tried this after first smelling a tester and detected tuberose, which intrigued me, although I wasn't sure if I liked it. On my skin, it morphed from a sickly tuberose into a tuberose corndog. Yes, you read that right! Never thought that would be my experience with a fragrance!! With time, a nicer rose muffin smell emerged. This is why it's best to try before you buy!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2009 9:09:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you are considering this just use a little at a time as it is a very strong and lasting perfume. A powdery almost sickly sweet floral. Initially it has an overwhelming tuberose scent which I find hard to take, but after 10 or 15 minutes it softens to a bearable level and then I can smell freesias, one of my favourite flowers. Similar to Avon's boutique perfume "Flower" (Designed by Cynthia Rowley) or maybe Givenchy's "Amarige Marriage".

While I do love the scent, I would not buy again is because if it touches my skin I come out in an burning red rash in that area. Not a great attribute in a perfume. I have to spray it on outer layer of clothing to be able to wear it. Also, I think the perfume bottle is ugly and old fashioned even if the cap has enough flashy gold to hypnotize a magpie.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 10:54:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Normally I don't like sweet, rose-scented perfume. This one is nice but it smells so common and familiar, like a dozen other perfumes. It has good staying power though. It's been 16 hours and I can still smell it on me. Better go shower...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by an9979

Very nice scent of gardenia and tuberose. Not sickeningly sweet or cloying and the dry down is very pleasing. Lasting power is not very good, however, which is surprising for Estee Lauder. Hence, the 3 stars.