December 21, 2014 | 885 users online

Masks - Estee Lauder - Perfectionist Peel

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2008 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

I didn't notice any diffirence on my face after using this. May be I am too young to use it. I hoped it could help me to reduce pores and make my skin cleaner, but nothing happened, so I gave it to my mom.
The good point is that it's rather gentle, I didnt have any bad reaction after it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2008 12:34:00 AM More reviews by scubaair

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Chemical peels tend to be a bit less abrasive than the gritty feeling scrubs but I can't say the same for this one. I do like this peel; I like the way it warms your face upon application of the peel and I like the fact that it last for a long time, assuming you use it no more than 10 to 14 days. Also, I notice that my face tends to lose it's luster in the winter time yet after one treatment of this, the glow returns for a few days. The thing I don't like about this is that it can be harsh on sensitive skin but this can be avoided if you use a very light hand. It is tempting to scrub your face, as if you are removing all the bad dead skin cells on top, while removing the peel with the included rough pads but don't or your skin will be red and tender the next day. I would buy this again, if a free gift was offered at the time to make it worth it and also since it last a long time, but it is rather pricey.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2008 6:16:00 AM More reviews by susie03

This certainly works better than home microdermabrasion kits and is easy to apply and remove. It definitely smoothes my skin and temporarily (for a few days anyway) smoothes out fine lines. It has on occasion caused slight breakouts after a day or two but has also got rid of a couple of annoying whiteheads. I would only use this once every two weeks as it is quite harsh. I like the warming sensation as you apply the mask and afterwards the neutralising pads.
One piece of advice - don't use this if your skin feels even the slightest bit irritated and make sure you apply to a very damp face. It works best if you keep it on whilst in the bath.
I would buy it again but am expecting this to last at least 6 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2008 6:59:00 PM More reviews by floralipke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my must have mask! I use it every 10days. My skin will turn a little bit dry in first two days after using it. But after that, my skin is sooo smooth, polished even toned. Try it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2006 4:45:00 PM More reviews by sunnysusy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a gentle peel, suitable for even sensitive skin. Have used it only two times so far, but really makes my skin glow. Dont know whether it does anything for wrinkles, since I am younger and use it for preventive and glow-enhancing purposes. Packaging is smart and straightforward - and pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2006 4:33:00 PM More reviews by 3catsncrazypuppy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Perfectionist Peel is a chemical peel meant to reduce signs of aging. Here is what Estee Lauder says about this product:

Product Details:
Peel away the years and reveal refined, radiant skin. With just one treatment, this intensive, 2-step thermal facial peel delivers the instant skin-rejuvenating benefits of a professional 30% Glycolic Acid peel. No appointments. No recovery time required.

OK for my review of this product, I like it, but dont love it. The peel itself is very easy to apply and for me it didnt feel irritating. The calming neutralizer pads are too abrasive and irritated the skin on my cheeks. That is the reason I had too give it 4 lippies. The mask itself works well for brighting the skin, and was painless. It does heat slightly but not overwhelming. If you are feel like your skin is dull and needs a lift this would be a good item to try. At $85 its a tad on the pricey side.
continued >>