July 25, 2014 | 1062 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Shiseido - Benefiance Concentrated Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by greenapple2013

This stuff is really amazing and worth the price! Both my mom and I use this and it really helps diminish fine wrinkles. I swear by Shiseido products in general and this is not an exception. Highly, highly recommend.

Please watch my daily skincare routine using shiseido products!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by BombshellBetty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Terrible!

First of all, this doesn't sink in so it stays shiny & on top of the skin, even if you apply only a small amount. Second, because it doesn't sink in, even with a bit of foundation & powder over it, it makes my mascara leave big black marks under my eyes (from my top lashes, when I blink). I have never experienced a mess like this with any other eye cream. Perhaps most importantly, it seems to be making my under eye area look more crepey, which could just mean there are silicones in this, they don't generally agree with me & make my skin look really bad after a few days use.

I'm going back to Clinique's All About Eyes Rich.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by MissNostalgia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

It's thick and creamy, it smells lovely.

It doesn't really absorb into the skin that much though, I use it at night and when I wake up in the morning it's still there; so it might be better suited to someone with dry skin?

I also don't like that it comes in a pot, as opposed to a tube (but then I'm a little OCD about things like packaging; I have to use a q-tip to get the product out because using my fingers just seems a little unhygienic.)

I don't have any new lines since I started using it, but I haven't really seen any of my pre-existing lines decrease either.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I have had this for several months, and thought I liked it. Liked, didn't love. So I made a travel-friendly jar of it and took it with me on a short trip to Florida. I came back with what I thought was a milia, but turned out to be a pimple, along my top lash line. Hurt like heck extracting it, but at least it wasn't a milia. I was frustrated, because I didn't know what I had used to cause it--was it eye primer, shadow, etc.? So I used the eye cream again to start eliminating the potential culprits and got another pimple on my eyelid. So I won't be using this up or purchasing it again. It didn't do much anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 7:08:00 AM More reviews by AGDMR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using it for months first I couldnt understand iit was good or not doesnt give a feel like cooling.but when I compare my photos I saw that there is a more than avarage change at my under eye area.fine lines and brightness.not perfect but efficient.but be careful it burns after hours when I wake up why

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by NinaFranklin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this based on reviews here. It's not a miracle worker - I don't believe anything other than surgery is - but I do see a reduction in fine lines and a tiny bit of this product lasts all day. I find it is too rich for day use so I only use it at night.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by Jazming16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I was SO excited to get this. Most people love it and overall it's good reviews. It smells delicious and I do love the consistency, one only needs very little! And so it's why I want to cry!

I don't know WHAT I'm allergic to! It swelled up my eyes!! My eyelids drooping over my eyes, needless to say it hurt (not a lot but a moderate sting). At first, I thought I was just tired! But it's the cream alright! I don't know what is up! Never had an allergic reaction. I'm giving it 3 just because it may be ME who just allergic to the thing and not the cream's fault itself but I'd recommend everyone to try a sample before buying! Unfortunately for me I bought the whole bottle and I can't return :( I don't usually mind spending a few $$ on good face care, but at times like this I just feel is a total waste!! :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by dionysusdd

A good eye cream, keeps its promises, softens the wrinkles moderately.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried a lot of eyecreams, really expensive and also cheap ones. Up to date, this is the BEST eyecream I have found. I'm 35 and because I smile a lot my crowsfeet are quite visible around my very dry eye area. This one really helps to soften the crincle effect so much! As a base and for severe hydration, I use EL Advanced Night Repair. The eyecream also has a subtle highlighting effect that I absolutely love for undereye circles. It doesn't feel greasy (even in very hot and humid weather) altough it is quite rich and it absorbs well. I can also put it under my eyes after work if I need a little touch up without destroying my whole makeup. I use it day and night and never want to be without it again.
Tipp that I earned from a book by a japanese skin expert: you ought to softly stretch the eye area with your ring finger putting it to the outer end (for me that is where the crows feet end) and softly massage the cream into the wrinkles, i.e. against the grain and into the wrinkles. This also helped a lot to keep things smooth.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by jkaplan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say, I am really impressed with this eye cream! I've just about given up on trying to find something to help my dehydrated, dark undereyes, but this stuff is great! It is super hydrating, which was a main issue that I had (I can see that it would be a little too much for daytime use if you don't suffer from severe dryness under the eye.) It has helped the overall appearance of my fine lines as well (not much improvement on the dark circles, but it does not market that it is a product for this isssue.)
Overall, I am happy and will buy this again if I can find it (it seems this particular cream is discontinued, but they have a newer version of it.) If you happen across it, give it a try. I have tried a TON of eye creams and this is the best by far.