August 31, 2014 | 1343 users online

Moisturizers - DHC - DHC Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2008 12:26:00 AM More reviews by jelaine

My mom gave me a bottle of this stuff when I went to visit her. I was a bit skeptical at first...and with good reason. It is much too light to serve as a moisturiser for dry skin. I think for "normal" gals, it would be fine, but I am using it like a serum: before I put on my actual moisturiser (which by the way is Olay for the moment).

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2006 1:36:00 PM More reviews by burghal

Much, much too light. May as well be a toner. Not moisturizing at all. Very disappointing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2006 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Angeline

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You need to shake it up prior to use or you'll just get the water bit minus the oil- thus no hydration. Its so light that it may as well be toner -didn't moisturise my dry skin enough.Since I already can't be bothered with toner..I don't have time for the application with cotton balls then only topping up with moisturiser- this product didn't really win me over.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2006 6:44:00 PM More reviews by escalades

I like the fact that it's so light and that I don't feel my face is hidden behind layers. The difference in my skin quality is amazing - very soft. The heavy glass bottle it's in is a little inconvenient to travel with but it's worth the trouble. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2005 11:58:00 PM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

I don't like this product, it's too sticky for my combo skin and there were break outs afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2003 6:25:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have extra dry skin and I love this. It makes my face feel baby soft and it keeps my skin hydrated, even during those extra cold winter days. HUGE rave from me!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2003 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Elixir

I like this 'moisturizer' a lot for the dry winter months. I use this as a toner since it's very watery. It's a two layer 'moisturizer', part DHC's famous olive oil, part water, you have to shake it to mix them up and use it with a cotton pad to sweep on your face. I find this excellent at sealing in moisture and my facial lotion works great with this, my skin stays hydrates all day even in the horrific wind.
A little goes a long way, when I finish with the bottle, I would probably buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2002 12:47:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

This moisturizer doesn't feel like a normal moisturizer. It feels more like water. It would be great for those with oily skin, but for my combo skin, it's not enough for the drier areas. Also, I didn't like the smell too much. It's really faint, but if I have it on my face, I can smell it. I can't pinpoint what it smells like though.