April 19, 2014 | 1665 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - 5 star eye mousse - Brown Suede

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2008 1:17:00 PM More reviews by marisah

Very similar to Benefit Creaseless cream shadows, but nowhere near as thick. I tried it out as a base today and it worked great. Gave the matte Mac shadows i used over it a great sparkly shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2008 6:45:00 PM More reviews by star81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is so freakin pretty! I got it on clearance at Big Lots for 2.50. I have 10 Mac Paint Pots and I like this better than all of them. I usually look terrible in taupe colors, they wash me out (NC44-NC45) but this is beautiful on, I paired it with purple eyeshadow shades and even my DH noticed and said I looked pretty. I am going back to Big Lots to rack up!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2008 4:04:00 PM More reviews by kathmath

this is so pretty, soft rose-taupe. it it pretty sheer but can be easily layered. i love that it is not glittery, just leaves a nice sheen. also, does not slide off like most cream or mousse eyeshadows tend to on me. also, i found it on clearance for like $2 at riteaid! would def repurchase if it weren't LE and probably no longer available.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2006 6:18:00 PM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would repurchase if they did this as a regular line of shadows and not just LE, as I'd be interested to see what other shades they would come up with. I really like the packaging of this, it's very classy with the faux-croc lid and the little glass jar. The product itself is very smooth and light. The color is a gorgeous taupe with a hint of purple. It's actually the same color as my Stila Eye Gloss in Lame, but it doesn't go on as shiny due to the different formula. It lasts all day, doesn't crease, and is very gorgeous on. I put that this was dirt cheap as they were marked down at my Rite Aid. I like that this wasn't all wet and smeary, as some liquid/cream/mousse shadows tend to be.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2006 1:30:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

A beautiful silvery taupe that is somehow not "off" on my pale, yellow-toned complexion

(most silver-taupes are too silvery on me and so, clash with my skin). It is more of a

light fawn sort of taupe. Maybe that's why it looks better on me. It reminds me of

MAC's Satin Taupe eyeshadow in this regard, though the latter is more brown in the

pan--in any case they achieve the same effect on me, a natural-looking slight darkening

of the lids that gives some subtle definition and depth to my dark eyes. It's quite

pigmented and I only need the absolute tiniest of dabs for both eyes, which sort of

justifies the higher-than-usual price tag. The texture is mousse-like of course, sort

of like the Maybelline Dream Mousse stuff, and has good lasting power (no creasing or

fading or smearing). The packaging is surprisingly nice (a clear glass jar with a

brushed silver and brown mock-croc lid) too. If you're a lighter-skinned girl, be

careful not too put on too much or you'll look like you've been punched in the eye!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2006 4:26:00 PM More reviews by hullabaloo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this on a whim as I liked the color in the little jar, a shimmery metallic taupe with a touch of purple. And its really been a great purchase. It goes on very smoothly & doesn't accentuate my semi-wrinkly lids. It has good staying power and its a lovely color to pair with green eyes. I actually like this better than the BB Cream Shadow in Galaxy which cost almost twice as much; the BB Galaxy is a bit gritty going on, doesn't blend as well and is not as pretty on my lids. This is an excellent quality product and a gorgeous color. Try it if you can find it. Got it at a local superstore (Fred Meyer) a couple months ago and paid around $11. Very nice packaging too - a small glass jar with faux croc patterned lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2006 9:36:00 PM More reviews by kcarney

This is actually quite nice. It goes on lighter than it looks in the jar which is good as you can layer it to the intensity you want. It stayed on all day and didn't crease. It's a soft mousse and easy to apply. Nice shimmer. Good for daytime wear ie:to work. I'm going to try the "natural cashmere" colour. I would definately buy this again. It comes in a cute little jar with a faux leather lid BUT it's definately pricey. Originally $18.99 (cdn) I got it on sale for $16.99(cdn) still not that cheap but I had a feeling I would like it. It's also not as sticky and thick as the Illuminance palettes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2006 10:59:00 PM More reviews by ilima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this color- a nice medium taupe with lots of shine and a little hint of gold. It's a bit pricey for drugstore eyeshadow, but you need such a tiny amount that I'm pretty sure it'll last a long time. The staying powder on me is above average but I still use Primer Potion with it. It's super easy to blend and just feels good going on. The packaging is cute, too, with a little faux crocodile top. I'm definitely a fan!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2006 11:10:00 AM More reviews by amby069

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is GORGEOUS! I was apprehensive about the price ($11 for d/s!) But my CVS had a 30% off sale so I got it for $7.50. Its STUNNING! A beautiful taupe e/s. Its not quite as dark as MAC Satin Taupe, and not as light as MAC Coco pigment but has that VP wet texture and finish! And the staying power is AWESOME! I wore it all day with no base and it never creased (and I have oily lids so e/s ALWAYS creases on me!). I'm excited to try the other 2 colors next!