Maybelline Moisture Extreme - Natural Rosewood

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/1/2011 9:43:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Bought this as part of a three-color set at the airport (hard to resist discounts like that). Like the other reviewer, I thought the color was too muddy, but after some time I tried it again and somehow now i find it a nice neutral color for me. It gives my lips color without clashing with my other makeup.

For the cheapest lipsticks in Maybelline's line, these give good color with good moisturizing properties. I do use lip balm underneath it, but I'm comparing it to some of Maybelline's previous lipstick lines that were really drying. Because of those old lines I'd given up on Maybelline lipsticks but this one is definitely good enough to repurchase.

on 6/25/2007 3:29:00 PM

I really like this lipstick and the texture is good.

on 5/18/2006 4:04:00 AM

When it was launched for the first time in my country a few months ago, some women's magazines gave its samples. I tried them and instantly hated the colour: it was too too dark. How about the muddy texture? Gross! But time passed and the SA at Watsons recommended to try it one more time and I never regretted that. Actually, in the store this one looked good and the texture was gel-like. I bought one immediately and the Natural Rosewood became my every day's lipstick, simple but flathering.

Recommended for Medium Skin