Yves Rocher Riche Creme Deep Regenerating Creme

4.9

water. glycerin. dimethicone. butylene glycol. vitis vinifera(grape seed oil) propylene glycol. isododecane. palm oil. coconut oil.rapeseed oil. steareth2. cyclopentasiloxane. glyceryl stearate. steareth21. ethylhexyl cocoate. mineral oil. stearyl alcohol. microcrystalline wax. sunflower oil. paraffin. parfum. olive oil. ethyl linoleate. methylparaben. corn oil. xanthan gum. castor seed oil. macadamia seed oil. hazel oil. safflower oil. jojoba seed oil. tocopheryl acatate. sorbic acid. retinyl palmitate. lecithin. glycine soya. weat germ oil. peach kernel oil. apricot kernel oil. pistacia vera seed oil. avocado oil. rice germ oil. mango seed oil. walnut seed oil. cotton seed oil. camellia seed oil. ethylparaben. bht. propylparaben. rosa moschata oil. evening primrose oil. meadowfoamseed oil. avellana oil. carapa guaianensis seed oil. camelina sativa seed oil. argania spinosa kernel oil. cashew seed oil. butylparaben. tetrasodium edta. sodium hydroxide.

on 4/18/2014 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I decided to try this product as I'd read great reviews, and it came at a good price in an introductory offer.

I am truly amazed at how nourishing this cream is. It is rich and creamy, and my dry skin just plumps up immediately. It does wonders for the dehydrated, crepe-like skin on my neck. As good as a 350 neck cream I tested last year.

I have sensitive skin, so products can be a bit hit-or-miss with me. No irritation at all, so a definite hit. I put it on at night over a facial oil, as well as in the morning under make up. I put on a bit more at night, less during the day.

The pot is a generous, deep 75mls, so lasts a while. Full price is a hefty 38, so I'm looking out for an offer to restock.

on 1/6/2011 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the most nourishing and moisturizing creme I ever tried. Very good for winter weather, if my skin is dry at the moment or irritated. Very soothing and comforting. I always have a few jars stored and never be without it. The whole range of Riche Creme is outstanding and good for different skin types because it is gentle and doesn't have essential oils or other irritating ingredients. Fantastic product.

on 9/11/2010 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am 29 and I have never owned a full size of this but I have used several samples of the Riche creme line up and also each holiday when I visit my mom I borrow her creams. These are affordable when you buy them for 2 for 1 price or 50 % off sales which Yves Rocher has very often. I know these are made for mature skin, but I dont believe in treating skin after its age, but rather treating skin for its needs. Most of the time creams that are made for younger skin are always too light for me and I am left dry skinned, and I see no reason why I should not use these anti ageing products because obviously because of my dry skintype, I need more nourishment because also my skin would age faster if I did not give my skin the nourishment it craves. However back to the product, this has the really light and soft fragrance which I find rather pleasant and soothing. And it is so velvety soft cream and it sinks in right away, and my skin never feels dry after using Riche creme products.

on 1/9/2010 11:01:00 PM

I've been an Yves Rocher customer for years and although I don't use their skincare exclusively, everything I've tried has been very good. I got this gratis on a recent order thanks to a special, so it was basically a GWP and took it out last week since it got so terribly cold here. I was somewhat surprised to find that it works well under makeup since from the catalog/website description, it seemed to be a night cream; however, the package said that it can be used all day and I'm glad I tried it as a day cream. It's just right for cold weather if your skin is on the dry side as it's moist but not greasy at all - I would describe the texture as velvety. It has a light scent of roses but nothing bothersome unless you're extremely sensitive, and I like the jar and prefer it to the pump packages that seem to be prevalent these days.

I don't see much difference between this and the regular Riche Creme line which I've used occasionally (this is marketed as a supplement) but it's still a fine product. The regular price is steep and I don't think it's merited, but YR always has sales and discounts, often half off, and it's definitely worth buying then.

on 2/12/2008 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this treatment for my 56-year-old mom. She absolutely loves it! She says it moisturizes well, it is not greasy and her skin is baby soft! It is quite expensive ($45 dlls. regular price), but I took advantage of a 50% off sale and I wished I had bought another one.
NOTE: Riche Creme is for mature skin only. If you are younger than 45, or have oily skin, do NOT use this product.

on 10/7/2007 10:07:00 AM

I got this free with one of Yves Rocher's "most expensive product free" offers. I was afraid it might be too greasy but my skin is very dry and I need a good moisturizer to use before applying mineral foundation. It's marketed to women 45+ but I'm 38 and it works great for me. Yves Rocher says this is made with 30 precious oils. It does feel a bit greasy when I first put it on (to be expected, from those "30 precious oils"), but within 5 minutes the greasiness is completely gone and my skin just feels soft. The smell is what you would expect; it smells like any other moisturizer. This is a good, basic moisturizer. There are no outrageous claims about miracle ingredients. It's simply a formulation of oils into a moisturizer that works. I'm not sure I'd pay $45 for it, but Yves Rocher always has some kind of special offer... if not free with any order, then half price or buy-one-get-one-free.

on 5/14/2006 2:17:00 AM

This stuff is the best facial moisturizer I have ever used. It keeps my face moisturized, without greasy side effects. My skin is also so smooth, and it even looks nicer. Retail is $45 [or around there], but it is definitely worth every penny. My HG Moisturizer that I had always been looking for.

Popular Face Skincare Products