July 28, 2014 | 1731 users online

Fragrances - Mary Kate and Ashley - Coast to Coast-Soho Chic

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2007 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Chickadee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't care what anybody says - this just smells good to me. It reminds me a bit of Malibu Musk, which I also love because it takes me back to when I was in junior high. Ah, the innocence! It is fresh and clean and I would love to smell this on a pre-teenager, I think it's just right in terms of appropriateness. I hate walking by a group of 14-year olds who smell like Dior Addict or Obsession. Fresh, fruity, and shower clean. This has a decent amount of staying power on me, and I wish I could locate the lotion for this so I could layer. Shower gel would be awesome too. Overall, a cheap, guilty pleasure.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2006 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Angela75

Soho Chic smells like melon, which I like. It smells a bit sharp too, upon application, which I like too, but wish the 'sharpness' would last more. I like that berry/cranberry tang in a light perfume. It's got a weenie bit of pink pepper that dissapears quickly. The drydown is a bit boring though..smells like cheap perfume... I guess I can't expect much from a Mary Kate and Ashley spray anyhow, I mean, it's marketed and formulated for teens--but honestly, I could have found something similar from Calgon for half the price ($20 CDN at Loblaws) with the same staying power. I'm no perfume or makeup snob: if it looks or smells good, who cares what name is on it--and who says if you're over 30 you can't smell fruity? Cute square bottle though. Nice for summer days.