November 26, 2014 | 997 users online

Skincare - Body - Mennen Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by crystalradium

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only deo that keeps me non-stinky all day (I live in an area that's really hot and humid in summer). I use the Powder Fresh, which doesn't smell overwhelmingly like baby - it has almost a sandalwood note to it. The only thing I don't like is the dark purple packaging, which looks gunky after even the first use, but the product is inexpensive and works perfectly, so I can deal. I buy it in the double packs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2014 5:47:00 AM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great. It keeps me super dry and smelling good. Most deodorants work at first but dont last throughout the day. Also my job requires i be physically active everyday. So far this is the only product thay keeps my dry. In addition this stuff is cheap and normally you can find a sale of buy one get one free. Who doesnt like a bargain?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by user24678

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my usual go-to antiperspirant these days. I buy it in the Powder fragrance, which I like and find mild and inoffensive. I'm not a heavy sweater but I hate that clammy, sticky feeling under my arms on hot days so I do like something that works at keeping me totally dry on a normal day. I find most sticks leave my underarms feeling drier and comfortable due to their powdery texture, but they can also stain my clothes quite badly (and some may even bleach my darker shirts). And although gels have the benefit of being clear, I find that most of them can get sticky in high temperatures, which doesn't feel nice. And I just hate roll-ons because they're annoying to apply, they take long to dry and tend to dry to a loose powder and get on clothes. This Invisible Lady Speed Stick does a pretty good job at keeping me dry and comfortable (only find I get a bit clammy under extreme conditions, which is rare), and it doesn't stain my clothes like other sticks, but there often is still a small amount of white residue on my dark coloured shirts. It's not as bad as other sticks though and I find it always washes out easily and never leaves any permanent staining or bleaching. I also find that this doesn't tend to dry my skin out as many other antiperspirants do, but it isn't moisturizing either. So, it's really not bad, but I guess you just can't win 'em all!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by singalong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the scent Wild Freesia it's nice at first then the smell becomes a little obnoxious later in the day. The product itself works just fine maybe I'll just get a different scent next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by greybunny

This is my holy grail deodorant. It's not marketed as a product for serious odor/wetness protection, but it works the best out of everything I've tried—including men's products—for normal activity and working out. It does indeed go on virtually clear for me and the scents are great (Orchard Blossom is the best!). I hope they never stop making this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by crickett85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Mennen Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant/Anti-perspirant is the best EVER and at at rock bottom price. I get this for $1 at Dollar Tree. It holds up to 12 hour nursing shifts, going to the gym, a LOT of perspiring, hot flashes even! It is as invisible as it's name states and can even be worn with your little black dress.
I highly recommend for effective protection at a rock bottom price!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2009 5:59:00 PM More reviews by nikarina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my pits are white chunks, thats all there is to say about this horrible deodorant.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2008 11:04:00 PM More reviews by underthegazeofconsumerism

Does what its made for. Its really a great find. Say good bye to your sweat marks. Serly. This is IT for the best deodarant.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2008 10:33:00 AM More reviews by RoxieFoxie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Total HG for me! I couldnt live without this product now I found it.

Leaves me dry , odour-free and out of trouble ( especially as summers can be so hot in Romania , with temperatures that melt pavements and make-up on your face !! )

I have been using Lady Speed Stick products since I was a teenager , and now ... 10 years on , Im as happy as day 1. Im so glad they released the "Invisible Dry" version , as I dont have the "white marks" problem on my clothes anymore.

Dirt cheap , effective , exactly what an antiperspirant should do!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2008 8:55:00 PM More reviews by jsellers

I bought this deodorant in the Wild Freesia scent. The scent is divine! Actually, most of these deodorants smell fantastic. However, it didn't do much as far as being an antiperspirant. I still didn't smell as sweet as I would've wanted by the end of the day. I would repurchase because of the cheap price tag and the great scent, but on a really hot day, this won't do it.