Mennen Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

Great deodorant/antiperspirant. I feel confident wearing just this without additional perfume. It is creamy and moisturizes the pits. I love that that it so gentle yet very effective and does not cause hyper pigmentation there. It is just as good as the clinical strength deodorant or antiperspirant varieties without the high price tag.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is an ok antiperspirant product. The smell is ok, and the price is great. However, it is not really invisible and leaves some white marks and some balls in the armpit. I'll try another brand next.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is the only deo that keeps me non-stinky all day (I live in an area that's really hot and humid in summer). I use the Powder Fresh, which doesn't smell overwhelmingly like baby - it has almost a sandalwood note to it. The only thing I don't like is the dark purple packaging, which looks gunky after even the first use, but the product is inexpensive and works perfectly, so I can deal. I buy it in the double packs.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is great. It keeps me super dry and smelling good. Most deodorants work at first but dont last throughout the day. Also my job requires i be physically active everyday. So far this is the only product thay keeps my dry. In addition this stuff is cheap and normally you can find a sale of buy one get one free. Who doesnt like a bargain?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my usual go-to antiperspirant these days. I buy it in the Powder fragrance, which I like and find mild and inoffensive. I'm not a heavy sweater but I hate that clammy, sticky feeling under my arms on hot days so I do like something that works at keeping me totally dry on a normal day. I find most sticks leave my underarms feeling drier and comfortable due to their powdery texture, but they can also stain my clothes quite badly (and some may even bleach my darker shirts). And although gels have the benefit of being clear, I find that most of them can get sticky in high temperatures, which doesn't feel nice. And I just hate roll-ons because they're annoying to apply, they take long to dry and tend to dry to a loose powder and get on clothes. This Invisible Lady Speed Stick does a pretty good job at keeping me dry and comfortable (only find I get a bit clammy under extreme conditions, which is rare), and it doesn't stain my clothes like other sticks, but there often is still a small amount of white residue on my dark coloured shirts. It's not as bad as other sticks though and I find it always washes out easily and never leaves any permanent staining or bleaching. I also find that this doesn't tend to dry my skin out as many other antiperspirants do, but it isn't moisturizing either. So, it's really not bad, but I guess you just can't win 'em all!

I have this in the scent Wild Freesia it's nice at first then the smell becomes a little obnoxious later in the day. The product itself works just fine maybe I'll just get a different scent next time.

This is my holy grail deodorant. It's not marketed as a product for serious odor/wetness protection, but it works the best out of everything I've tried—including men's products—for normal activity and working out. It does indeed go on virtually clear for me and the scents are great (Orchard Blossom is the best!). I hope they never stop making this stuff.

Mennen Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant/Anti-perspirant is the best EVER and at at rock bottom price. I get this for $1 at Dollar Tree. It holds up to 12 hour nursing shifts, going to the gym, a LOT of perspiring, hot flashes even! It is as invisible as it's name states and can even be worn with your little black dress.
I highly recommend for effective protection at a rock bottom price!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

my pits are white chunks, thats all there is to say about this horrible deodorant.

Does what its made for. Its really a great find. Say good bye to your sweat marks. Serly. This is IT for the best deodarant.

Popular Body Skincare Products