Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 8/31/2015 12:10:00 AM

Another product I picked up and absolutely adore, thanks to the great Lisa Eldridge! I have extremely sensitive skin and I find using cleansing oils / balms / hot cloth cleansers when I'm suffering from a bad bout of breakouts really detrimental to my skin, and those products actually aggravate my skin even more. This, however, only requires a gentle swipe and removes makeup - stubborn waterproof eye makeup included, you just need to be patient! - and any residual grime on the face without irritating my skin. I am never without this, but I only ever use this as a first cleanse, I follow up with a soft, foaming but non stripping cleanser - Shiseido's Ibuki Gentle Skin Cleanser. I strongly believe Micellar waters must be rinsed off the skin after use, and they are not meant to be used as toners. With this method, I never suffer from additional breakouts from using this product and it has done nothing but soothe my irritated skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Have been using this for only a week and have already noticed a huge difference. I guess instead of buying acne prone skin products I should have been buying sensitive skin range products. Great for removing makeup has helped alot with my redness and breakouts. Love it. Will continue to use this on a daily basis.

on 8/25/2015 9:38:00 PM

I'm very pleased with is product. It takes off my eye makeup without causing irritation. Doesn't leave me feeling to greasy like some of the cheaper ones do. One of the better eye makeup removers that I have used.

on 8/23/2015 7:09:00 AM

This is a very effective makeup remover. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't cause irritation - except for my eyes, where it really stings. For this reason I probably won't repurchase as I prefer not to have to use two different makeup removers plus cleanser. This does get everything off though without stripping the rest of my skin...

on 8/20/2015 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Love this. Great for sensitive skin. Great for cleaning off remaining makeup for the whole face. Nothing really to complain about other than the price ($30/large sized bottle...as a student this is pretty expensive) Overall this product cleans really and feels super on the skin!

on 8/14/2015 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have dehydrated normal-to-dry skin and I do not use any waterproof makeup. I find this works very well at removing makeup. It's very convenient that it is rinse-free as well, and is easy to use for spot touch-ups if I've messed up my eyeliner, for example.

I find it comparable in performance to Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover however Bioderma does not leave that slight oily residue or have a fragrance. It also is more effective than the other cleansing water I have tried (Koh Gen Do's version which needs a bit more product to do the same job and has a slight plant odor).

However, given my dehydrated skin I have a preference for products that are hydrating and Koh Gen Do delivers on that account. For people with normal-to-oily skin types though, I imagine Bioderma would suit their needs for a rinse-less makeup remover.

on 8/12/2015 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Another holy grail of mine. I use it day and night after using facial wash.
Does not dry out my skin.
Removes my eye and lip makeup.
Very recommended for oily and acne prone skin!

on 8/8/2015 10:09:00 AM

Pros:
+ Clean ( remove waterproof makeup well )
+ Gentle ( can be used as many time at once )
+ Does not cause breakout

Cons:
+ None

on 8/6/2015 3:08:00 AM

This is an amazing, gentle solution that will strip your makeup away without irritating your skin. My eyes (contract lens wearer) don't even water when I use this to remove mascara and eyeliner (although I do take them out first). The solution is mostly aqueous but there is a hydrophobic miscellar component to it which makes it wonderful at removing oil-based makeup like liquid foundation and lipstick.

This solution does not remove waterproof makeup like it claims. Even with normal mascara and eyeliner, depending on what you used (brand, quality, etc etc) it'll clear away most of the debris and leave little tiny glitter-particle sized black clumps for you to wash off with regular face wash after using the makeup remover and then swab off with cotton pads. For light eye make (just mascara and eyeshadow) it does a great job but with my gel liners it's not that great.

I love this, and usually go through two to four cotton pads to remove an entire facefu of makeup (so I don't use that much of the solution). It's definitely worth the investment over cheaper solutions, I would highly recommend this for people with sensitive skin (dry and oily, I'm combination and some days I'm shiny like a frying pan that's just been used, other days I'm flaking when I scratch my nose).

I had my mum buy three huge bottles of this when she came into the country and she was not happy about it because security asked her why on earth she had so much liquid in her suitcase!

You can use this as a regular face cleaner when you get lazy (baby wipes + some of this solution before you go to bed). I do it occasionally so I can't speak for long term results but it's gotten me through a few finals weeks and the morning after late night assignments during university.

on 7/29/2015 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I really loved this at first-- it removes makeup and sunscreen so well, and it didn't seem to cause any irritation. However, after about 2 months of using this regularly, I realized it was making my skin flake off-- basically, it gave me dermatitis. The culprit is propylene glycol, which can irritate some people. (A quick internet search confirmed this.) I happen to be someone who discovered, through trial and error, that my skin can't tolerate this ingredient. So disappointed that this didn't work for me-- I was excited to use such an effective, convenient product.