December 18, 2014 | 1568 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Kaykaykaren

I recently purchased Sensibio H2O make-up remover for sensitive skin from Shoppers Drug Mart. I had a SEVERE allergic reaction to this product. I have used many make-up removers, Lancome, Mary Kay, Neutrogena, the Body Shop, Almay, and have NEVER once reacted to a product. I DO NOT have sensitive skin either. My eyes burned for almost two hours. I was crying non-stop, using Benadryl for the swelling, and Visine eye drops to help relieve the pain and to see again. And worst of all, when it was all over, I had to use another brand of make-up remover to remove my mascara (which wasn't even waterproof mascara I might add), because the Sensibio H2O didn't even work!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Coebags

I didn't find this to be any better than drugstore miscellar water. Good for taking face makeup off but not strong enough to get mascara and eyeliner off as easily as everyone says. Disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by hippolyte93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

it triggered my eczema and rough dry patches showed on my skin , though it's supposed to be for sensitive skin . it cleans the skin well i admit ..however it's not suitable for my skin and it's not cheap at all i'm disappointed

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2014 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Yami84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this product for about 2 months and i love it. Usually, i clean my eye makeup using baby oil or olive oil, but it is sticky and greasy. so when i watched a review about this in youtube, i decided to try it.

It is like water, but with strong cleaning effect and suitable for sensitive skin. But don't rub it too deep in eye area because it will sting a bit. It is a bit pricey here (Jakarta), that is my only complaints (i don't know how much it cost in other country, but here the price is >Rp 200,000 ~ $20).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by nlutes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down the best makeup remover I've tried. It even surpasses Lancome's, which used to be my all-time fave. I wear a lot of mascara, as well as eyeliner and eyeshadow, and it takes it off no problem, very quickly, with no tugging or pulling. It doesn't irritate my eyelids, which tend to be very sensitive. The key is to hold it over eyes to saturate before wiping away!

I don't regularly wear waterproof mascara but when I do this can tackle it as well, albeit perhaps not as well as an oil-based remover. So for those of you who are waterproof users, try before you buy or buy the smallest size to see if it works for you.

The only con for me is the packaging, as I find it's easy to pour too much out.

I'm on my third bottle and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by miuivy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's the most awesome product in my whole collection! Just switched to it a week ago, my skin has improved tremendously! Thanks to youtuber bubzbeauty i bought it just to try. After first time use i woke up with smooth radiant skin. After a week my dark spots, red spots and flaky skin all improved visibly. I can put on make up without worry now :) highly recommended even for oily combi skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Vanhusk

My skin loves this product. It's somehow ridiculously gentle yet super effective when used as a cleanser. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin, particularly if you're like me and tend to walk a tightrope between combination and normal skin types. As a makeup remover you should not expect it to remove your makeup as quickly/easily as conventional makeup removers BUT it does still get there in the end and leaves the skin so wonderfully balanced I couldn't give it anything other than 5 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I at first bought this in the sebum control formula because it was easier to acquire. Finally Amazon had the red one that was reasonable and was no problem to ship to me. My skin has cleared up for awhile now so I thought the sensitive would be better suited for my skin. I usually only get a hormonal spot once and awhile. Well this is great I use it in the am because I wash my face at night. So this is perfect in the morning to get my skin ready for the day. I use this then Dr Jarts+ Ceramidin and I tone with Thayers Rose one. This has made my skin so comfortable I don't break out and it cleans my skin without stripping it.

I have not had any breakouts I think sensitive skin products help me stay acne free. For me since its hormonal breakouts it helps keep the skin soothed and since I'm combo dry now this has been great. I have used this at night and it did a great job so I do like it on lazy nights, but generally this is a morning cleanser for me. I think washing at night is enough and treating my skin gently in the morning just makes sense to me. So this routine has been working well for me. Also using this in the am helps keep my skin softer and I'm not peeling as much for my AHA's and BHA's. My bottle is totally in French my green top has English and French so I'm thinking this is straight from overseas but I'm glad I can purchase it here no problem.

I will use this as long as I can get it. A 500ml bottle lasts me months. Cvs sells these cotton facial pads and one of those works wonderfully! It removes whatever product I use the night before and it keeps my skin less red, even toned, and balanced. Very happy with this and prefer it over the sebum control. Recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by atomickittenlove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pros:
-removes makeup well

Cons:
-you need lots of product to do the job (i went through half the bottle in two weeks, thats kinda silly considering the cost)
-cost
- I got a bad breakout on my cheek- which i can't say was caused by this but once i switched back to the marcelle micellaire things have been clearing up

EDIT: For the person who had the allergic reaction or those with allergies who are concerned: Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) is used in foods as a sweetener alternative to sugar. In cosmetics its used as a skin condition agent apparently. Fructooligosaccharides are oligosaccharides that occur naturally in plants such as onion, chicory, garlic, asparagus, banana, artichoke, among many others....

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by tiredofbs

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First off, I use an eye makeup remover then I use this cleanser. I never expected a "water solution" to take off heavy duty stuff. Product works well for me. Price point is not extreme. All in all a excellent product for my needs.