August 27, 2014 | 1699 users online

Moisturizers - L'Occitane - Immortelle Precious Fluid

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 3:14:00 AM More reviews by morphy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I first tried this as a sample and noticed it somehow made my face look more radiant, as if I had slept well the night before. In fact, insomnia has been plaguing me and my skin sometimes looks dull as a result. I don't use this every day because I think skin gets habituated to products. Instead I use it when I need to look fresh and radiant.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by AudreyNgo

I bought this fluid for my mother. Her skin in very very oily although over 40. She loves it so much and said this fluid is better than other Immortelle moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by cashmerelover

What a boring product! Truly not worth the money. It does not moisturize well, but leaves a film of something on my face that feels almost unpleasant, I had to wash my face again after using it. Skin did not feel supple as usual after a good moisturizer that sinks in. Too bad, I love l'occitane but face care is not their forte. Will stick with thalgo and peau vive.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim when I was scouring George Street in Richmond for a new moisturiser during my lunchtime. I bought it together with the Brightening Cleanser and the Brightening Toner.
They have obviously changed the formula, because I use to use this years ago (way back in 2002), and I loved it so much that I bought it 3 times. And I was broke then.
Anyway, the moisturiser does not glide on like it's previous version. It almost feels a bit powdery afterwards. I never felt that my face was moisturised enough, yet I was oily even after using just a single small squirt. Also, it clogs my pores so much, it is unbelievable (and disgusting).
It has now been relegated to being a post-interval-training-moisturiser I use once a week, and even that is not entirely decided yet.
Won't be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 8:32:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

I was hesitant to try this product because I have never had any good luck with 'natural' products, but this was a fantastic surprise. I wish I could give this moisturizer a 10 instead of a 5. I've been using this for a month now (day and night) and the bottle is nearly finished (30 ml), and I've noticed significant improvements in my skin texture and complexion. My complexion is more even, pores are less noticeable, and my face simply looks RADIANT. I love the fact that it is packed with fabulous ligthening/brightening, moisturizing, and anti-aging natural ingredients for the skin. I am totally hooked. It sinks into my skin beautifully and there's no oiliness or residue on my skin. The only downside is that it is a small bottle for a moisturizer (30ml) and the price is steep ($52 Cdn before taxes). Regardless, due to its effectiveness on my skin I will continue to purchase this forever. This is truly my HG moistruizer. I am going to purchase the serum/concentrate too to try it at night time and/or to be used during the winter time when my skin is very dry/flaky.
Btw, i'm combination skin that is prone to acne.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by zeynepd

I was given a sample of it and the moment I experienced the powdery, velvety finish on my face, I ran to the store and bought it. After a week or so this proved to be a mistake because it started giving me clogged pores and a shiny forehead. I also find the smell odd and really too much. (Marigolds? Parsley?) It's not a bad moisturizer but I don't think it does anything special to deserve the price tag. Strangely, this and the cream work pretty well on my mother's 60+ skin, kind of blurring her lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Msdoodle68

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this as a night cream, and have oily skin, so it's just the right texture for my skin, and leaves it smooth but hydrated, also it helps keep my skin clear i swear, but it is a but pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 1:40:00 AM More reviews by scratchtopaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh i love this moisterizer - doesn't break me out, feels lite and silky, and the aroma is light and fresh. It's like Sprite for your face, only it doesn't smell citrusy, which is good, as i equate anything lemony-with floor cleaner. This is flowery - a much better scent be floating around your head.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2010 2:54:00 AM More reviews by prissy973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a decent moisturizer. The people in the store know my name so they know what kind of products i like. Still I prefer to pick my own stuff. I prefer this one over to the cream in the jar becuase it goes on smoother. Yet you still feel moisturized. Don't be fooled by the thinness of the cream. It doesn't clog pores. I'm very happy with this product and I rarely give out 4's and 5's. You can't go wrong with a french product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2010 11:44:00 AM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is actually pretty good. It is lightweight and has a subtle powdery texture. The only downside for me is that is smells like marigolds and dandilions. For some people that may be great, but an HG moisturizer for me smells divine. Also, this is on the spendier side from company that doesn't guarantee their products so, if you dislike it, you are stuck with it.