Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse (Multi-Purpose Dry Oil)

4.2

Isopropyl Isostearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Corylus Avellana Nut Oil/Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Borago Officinale Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinale (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool [N1005/D]

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I stumbled across Nuxe at a local Target and decided to give the oil a try at the recommendation of a friend. I'm so happy I did. I have oily skin that is prone to acne. I normally use jojoba oil and rosehip oil on my face and was a bit hesitant to use Nuxe but so far it's been great. It's not greasy and my skin has been looking great! I have used it for two weeks and noticed that my face looks brighter and smoother. I had a few dry patches from retin-a but this took care of that issue in two applications. My face also isn't as oily as usual. Initially I felt the smell was a bit old fashioned but now. I love it. I

I actually like the smell of this product contrary to others who did not. I love how shiny and smooth it leaves my skin after application. Will I buy it? I just find it too expensive though, for Php 1750 (that is like around $38) I can buy bottles of dry oil body mist which are also good. Well, I would still buy it if I happen to have extra cash.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this on sale at target and I really love this product. I like the smell because it's so floral and fresh but the scent won't last too long. I like this on my hair to smooth the frizz and to make it smell good. I'll also put this on my neck. I don't like this for my face at all. I usually stay away from putting scented products on my face and it did make my face look kind of red.

i liked it

This is on many lists of must-have French products, so I tried it out. Firstly, it comes in a glass bottle. You can buy it in a spray bottle or just a bottle with the hole. It's really your choice. The product comes in shimmery or non-shimmery textures. I chose the smallest size without shimmer. It is a multi-purpose dry oil, so you can use it for a few things. You could use it on your face, skin, and hair. I decided to use it on my hair, but I am actually not too crazy about the smell. I am not sure how to describe it exactly, but it's like this floral perfume scent. It fades quickly on my hair. I tried to use it on my face, but I didn't like the smell and it seemed to do nothing for my skin. My hair on the other hand, looks really shiny with this oil. I have applied it on my skin and it is left quite soft and absorbs nicely. I see why a lot of people like this product. It is a bit pricey, but a little bit goes a long way. I bought the smallest bottle size for 29 bucks.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Meh. Bought this in Paris at CityPharma because it was cheap. Got the smaller bottle since I know it will last a long, long time. Like it ok so far, but can't really get over the smell. All of the Nuxe products I've tried don't smell good to me. They smell like my grandmother's bathroom. Luckily the scent wears off quickly, but I don't find this product to be so amazing I'd buy it again.

Loved this product originally. Bought a bottle in Paris (cheaper!) and was told you can use it on your face. I did for a week and my skin looked and felt great. However, after a week the itching started.. all over my face. I don't know if it's the fragrance or a specific chemical, but I am not normally sensitive to cosmetics, so I surprised that this happened. Oh well, had to give it up and gave it to my mom who has had no problem with it at all and she uses it on her face. So with no allergic reactions I'd give it a 4, but due to the skin reaction, I knock it to a 1 or 2.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The scent of this product is amazing, it just smells luxurious and expensive, basically. I wish the scent stayed longer on the skin, as it goes away pretty fast. But nowadays Nuxe also makes a matching fragrance, so the two combined will probably work great.

Now as a body moisturizer I could give this 5 out of 5; it's completely non greazy, it sinks in immediately and it does a great job. I only deducted one lippie because this is multi purpose, but it doesn't do a great job on my hair. I haven't used it much on my face so I'm not sure about that part.

The packaging is a bit disappointing for me, because the spray bottle can makes things messy and the drip bottle takes some forceful shaking to extract more than one drop at a time. Still I prefer the drip bottle.

Overall this is not a cheap product but it's not shockingly expensive either, so for me it's worth it and I've bought it multiple times.

Great after showering

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

have skin sensitivities, and the ubiquitous argan oil makes me itch like crazy and most of the scented body creams have the same effect on me. The Huile Precieuse by Nuxe works well on my dry skin and smells great. I love the shimmery version: it's very discreet, and only you will know that you have flecks of gold on your skin. I usually put it on at night and wake up with soft, smooth skin. The square bottle fits well in my hand, and the spray releases just the right amount of product. I think it's worth the price.