L'Oreal Professionel Absolute Repair

4.1

on 10/29/2014 6:37:00 AM

Makes hair soft, silky but without weight. Wonderful smell. Does not make miracles, but better then lot of other hair treatments. Definitly will buy again.

on 10/24/2014 8:20:00 PM

This is the best mask ever. It makes my damaged dyed blond hair soft and shiny. The smell is amazing and it really helped me to split my ends.
I like it and I will definetely repurchase again.
I tried also the conditionner Absolutre repair , it' s also good.
But I'm really disappointed from the shampoo from this serie, makes my hair look awlful without any volume, does not worth the price for me.

on 3/14/2013 6:50:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have bleached hair, so I have damaged hair. This mask is HG for me. I'm totally in love with the results. I use it as my regular conditioner for the ends, and once a week i use it as a mask. I also use one shot a week of the same line, and use the shampoo. It's a total love, my hair in soft and lighter, i can pass my finger thru it and it feels lovely. It's not a nutition mask, it is repearing, like an exfoliation that takes away dead cells, but so soft that can be used daily. I am loving my hair now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This product really works well on my thick, dry hair that needs a bit of weight to hold it down. It keeps my curls sticking together instead of flying all over the place. I love it and was using it regularly once a week but then I noticed that for a while, it was doing nothing for my hair except making it sticky. It does have a lot of build-up. I stopped for a few months and started again. Once again, I'm happy!

It has a lovely smell and the creamy look and texture of butter. When I use it, I don't even wear perfume. The leave-in conditioner from the same range is terrific also.

on 3/18/2012 4:44:00 AM

I've only just started using this entire range and used this masque for the first time today on my ridiculously fine, unhappy dyed-blonde hair and loved it! I don't remember my hair feeling so soft ever before as I rinsed it out and it has remained so touchably soft all day. It's tamed flyaways, improved the appearance of my frazzled ends and I can't wait to use it again in a few days.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Omg this is the best stuff ever! I don't have to cut my hair as often because it repairs my split ends. Can't wait to repurchase!

on 7/4/2010 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my all time favourite and i have probably tried every salon conditioner there is. My hair is long, fine and a bit try at the ends. This conditioner makes my hair soft and shiny and even though my hair is fine it moisturises it without making it feel greasy and heavy. I also love the fact that it protects your hair from the sun with the UV protectors.

on 4/27/2010 4:18:00 PM

My hair gets soft and smooth, it does what it says on the package and it's money well spent.
I'm not to thrilled though - I've tried a lot better ones that actually gives me the "oooh" feeling.
Good, not extra special.
Contains cones so there's really no need to follow up with conditioner.

on 3/10/2010 10:10:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is a very decent hair treatment for the money at about 12 for 200ml. My hair is bleached but quite fine and this treatment really helped! I went through a phase of using this treatment after EVERY wash for about 1-2 weeks and i felt like i noticed a difference not just in condition, but my hair felt stronger and thicker too.

Tip: Massage the masque through lengths and ends, cover your hair with a plastic cap or cling film and use under heat for 15+ minutes.

The product is a yellowy, thick consistency but i didnt notice it weighing down my hair and it smells lovely. Ive used both this masque (for damaged hair) and the L'oreal professionel Intense masque (for dry hair) and I prefer the Absolut repair. I especially recommend to those who want the results from Kerastase but not the big whole in your purse afterwards! Try this first!

on 10/30/2008 2:13:00 PM

Super product. I have tried a lot of products and spent a lot of money.
This one is awesome. I have fine, dry, curly hair and this moisturizes and get tangles out. Have been using it for three years and nothing has come close.