August 1, 2014 | 1869 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Pearl - Copperglow Berry 470

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

I'm a big fan of SL lipsticks and am never disappointed. I recently bought Copperglow Berry at 75% off at CVS, which means it's probably being discontinued. I hope not! I have fair/medium skin and lightly pigmented lips and this color is a like a metalllic mauve on me and the perfect shade for every day. I'm now on the hunt to track down more so I can stock up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by karseipert

I have worn this beautiful color since 2005 when I discovered it by accident. I was on a local drugstore makeup beauty binge when I found this color and another Revlon shade, Plum Baby. I actually combine the two shades for my very own lipstick mix: Copperglow Berry goes own first, blot, then a slick of Plum Baby. Voila! Lip Perfection! This combination is absolutely gorgeous with my golden blonde hair and brown eyes but I am sure that others could wear it too! I know that this review is for the Copperglow Berry but this is really how I wear this lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by auburngal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great evening color, flattering on me (fair-skinned with auburn hair). Resembles Bobbi Brown Metallic Lip Color in Berry at a fraction of the BB price. The Super Lustrous formula is pretty good. I like that it has no fragrance or taste.

Updated rating to 5 lippies. Decided I really like the color for winter. A winner on me (NW15).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Edit- so apparently this suits me more than O does. As long as I don't pile it on, it actually looks really pretty, my skin looks healthy n bright.

Should've checked the reviews before buying it. After swatching a ton of revlon lippies I decided on this one- i thought it was reminiscent of Mac O which is one of the most beautiful n flattering lipsticks i use. Not a bit- the shimmer is chunky, there is no golden sheen like mac's, the colour is deeper n kinda ugly on me tbh. Also it doesn't last as long. Also the glitter spreads all around face which never happened with O.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Banjos

This is a beautiful coppery plum, not too frosted, not too matt. It wears quite well for a regular lipstick and feels reasonably moisturizing. It is a tad too dramatic for my pale skin and would be most suitable on someone more tan. However, I still like it enough to repurchase. EDIT: I am liking this a lot. It is a somewhat darker, less frosted version of the discontinued Cover Girl Honeyplum Glow. EDIT II: I am taking off a lippie because, with frequent use, it turns out to be rather more drying than most lipsticks. Also, I am now lightening the color by using a beige color before applying,

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by cleo_satsweet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely despise this shade. I like this lipstick line and own many of the shades but this color looks terrible on me. I have dark skin and pigmented skin this looks PINK on me. Not impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 1:28:00 PM More reviews by becky129

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love all the Super Lustrous lippies, non drying and great color payoff. This shade looks super dark in the package, but when applied to my pale lips provides a great color for fall/winter. It is a Pearl shimmer so it provides some depth and is not too dark at all. This is important to me because I have thin lips, so super dark colors make me look like rubber band lips. For reference I am NC15-20, green eyes, brown hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 1:30:00 PM More reviews by sweetmalinche

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Meh... I don't know what possessed me to buy this lipstick. Berry lips look horrible on me. But the copper in it made me think I could pull it off. I thought it would be in the same family as MAC's "O" or the limited edition "Funbathing." It's by no means a dupe for "O" or even "Funbathing" on my lips. It's purple pinky (a soft berry), "O" is more red. To me it's more similar to "Funbathing" than "O" is, but "Funbathing" is 200% more flattering on me than this lipstick. The copper sparkles make it more interesting than just a plain ol' light berry lipstick, but it wasn't enough warmth to look good on me. But I am one of those women who turns every red lipstick pink. Swatched on my hand the color looks interesting and complex. It probably would look beautiful on someone who has the coloring to pull it off. On me, it's a hot mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Theaflower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My absolute favorite Revlon Lipstick and really the ONLY one I buy consistently! Looks great with my fair/medium, complexion, blonde hair and green eyes. Pretty much the perfect Fall/Winter lipstick for me! No fragrance is a big plus too. I love it MORE than many high end brands I have tried!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by adriennewines

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think this is my HG lipstick! I LOVE the color! I am so pleased with how well the color suits me. I have highlighted blonde hair and hazel (lets be honest - brown) eyes. :) And I have pretty fair skin..but still this berry/copper is gorgeous. It doesn't look like too much...it looks good for day or night. I just can't say enough about this. And, I love the pearl effect...it's the shimmery version of the Revlon super lustrous lipsticks. :D