September 1, 2014 | 1569 users online

Brows - mark - Browscara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2009 9:40:00 PM More reviews by ztirkazoid

I really like this product. Received this in a swap and it's a great brow filler. You can easily overswipe with this so make sure you wipe a lot of the excess off before you apply to your brows 'cause it could look unnatural. I don't have easy access to mark products and I prefer a much natural looking brow but otherwise it's a pretty awesome product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2007 1:14:00 PM More reviews by lalaurenv

love, love, love it! i'm a brunette with naturally blonde brows, so unless i fill my brows in, my face looks like it's missing something. i hate that when i use powder or pencil it is only my skin that is colored, not the brow. this solves the problem. one swipe, and i instantly have brows that match my hair and look oh so natural. for more a more formal, or evening look, i use pencil and then browscara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2006 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Ruby2003

Works well enough at first but the flaking is a turn off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2006 4:10:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

God blessed me with naturally good brows, so all I really need is something to keep them in place. To this end, I bought mark's clear "Browscara," my very first eyebrow gel(I'm almost 42 bloomin' years old!).

I'm wearing "Browscara" for the very first time today. I've had it on for about 5 hours now, and so far it seems perfect. My brow hairs are just where they're supposed to be, with no stiffness or flakiness in sight. As another reviewer noted, it's impossible to tell that there's anything on the brows.

This product seems to be exactly what I wanted!

The price is right ($5), the packaging is neat(a small crystal-clear vial with a miniature mascara-wand-type brush), and the performance flawless.

I was thinking of trying a MAC brow product, since I love MAC soo much, but since "Browscara" is so good, I'll probably just keep on buying it instead.
NOTE: I should probably add that experience with this product has taught me that it should be applied very lightly, and a quick swipe with a clean comb immediately after application, while Browscara is still wet, is a good idea.Otherwise, within a few hours you may notice on your brows tiny white globules that look disturbingly like insect eggs. My mother assures me that nobody would ever look closely enough to notice these, and I'm sure she's right, but still....

This is nowhere near enough to ruin the product for me; its high rating and repurchase status still stand. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2006 10:07:00 AM More reviews by pikescat

This stuff is fantastic--I have it in blonde and it's the perfect match for my dark blonde/almost light brown eyebrows. Goes on easily and smoothly and lasts all day. I had been using Mac's brow gel, but this stuff is only $5 and just as good. Gives me the perfect shape and amount of color--I'm even thinking of stockpiling!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2006 2:01:00 PM More reviews by nicksmommy03

I have been using Lancome Modele Sourcils brow grroming mascara for almost 10 years. It is a bit over 20 bucks and dries up quickly, but was still my favorite brow gel UNTIL NOW. I have this little item in the tinted BRUNETTE and it matches my chocolate brown hair perfectly, dries quickly (BUT NOT STIFF!) and holds my brows in place all day. AWESOME! I've yet to try a MARK item that wasn't 4 stars or above. My hubby is so happy that my makeup budget no longer includes only the high end brands :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2005 4:21:00 AM More reviews by liongrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know why this happens, but when this stuff dries, it leaves a white residue on my brows. I don't even use a lot of product - I just pull out the wand and swipe it over my brows once. It keeps my brows tamed though, so it does what it's supposed to do.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2005 3:22:00 PM More reviews by klassygyrl

plus+
-The brush is small enough to "navigate" the brows
-the gel is thick enough for thick brows!
-I love it!It has made me give up CG Clear mascara that I have been using for years.

minus-
-It flaked on me but I tend to put too much on due to curly brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2005 4:18:00 PM More reviews by angelskin101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

TOP PRODUCT!!! I love this gel because it makes my brows look like they've had a proffesional shape, without it even plucked eyebrows tend to look uneven on me because my brows have a habit of curling, but this made them look amazing. Always apply before foundation though, to make sure it doesn't go a mucky colour.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2005 9:29:00 PM More reviews by i_darling

I like mark stuff, I really do but this was just eh....oh, ok, I guess so. I was wild to get it but now I'm so underwhelmed what I really wish I could tame was my lemming new stuff. I guess I just don't really need (or think I need) a product to "tame" my brows. It didn't flake or irritate, so in that regards it's recommended. Not a bad product, just not my thing.