April 23, 2014 | 1316 users online

Fragrances - Beauticontrol - Spa Sugar Cologne

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love BC products - but their Spa Sugar was just OK. I prefer Fresh Sugar or Fresh Lemon Sugar. This one was not the same - a bit more green or oceanic. Nice sweet dry-down though.

Not awful - just not great.
Inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this cologne and I have repurchased it a few times. It's a very feminine mixture of sweet vanilla with a hint of fresh citrus and soft floral. I always get compliments when I wear this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by jpoblete77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This smells so wonderful, fresh sweet and unique. My husband says he likes it but prefers the sugar and spice, but I get alot of complements from my girlfriends

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2010 5:20:00 AM More reviews by ElisabethKaylah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I looooove this scent! This is so completely sexy! Beauticontrol describes this scent as: BeautiControl's Menswear is as comfortable as a pair of khakis and as freshly scented as a newly washed linen shirt.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2008 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm in the minority. I didn't like this at all. It starts out very aquatic and sweet and dries down to a sweet, powdery, cloying floral that makes my throat feel scratchy when I sniff it. The bottle shape is that same rounded cube shape as That's So Raven and mark Pure. Terribly overpriced too. Funny thing, I love the scent of the lotion in the same fragrance. Hm.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2008 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Daydremes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I've always liked this fragrance. Perfumes, for me, can trigger migraines, so I have to be very careful when selecting a scent. Usually I'm okay with vanilla, but I can also wear this. It has a light and clean smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2008 3:13:00 PM More reviews by whoa_nelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love the smell of the Spa Sugar line. It doesn't smell like straight sugar, but it is sweet with a hint of floral notes. The cologne smells fabulous, but doesn't last as long as I would like it to. The price is a little steep for the product, but I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2006 2:52:00 AM More reviews by anjelika023

I fell in love with the spa sugar line at a spa party a friend was having. To me it is sweet smelling but not too much sugar. It has a little hint of bananas to me and overall quite relaxing but at the same time really energising... maybe because I can't stop smelling it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2005 10:00:00 PM More reviews by back2happiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the way this smells. It's like freshly washed hair. It's such a pretty, refreshing scent. The Spa Sugar line is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2005 1:40:00 PM More reviews by jamieandjustinsmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a BeautiControl consultant and am very picky about fragrance. I usually end up hating something after wearing it a few days. The spa sugar cologne is different. I've worn it for 9 months now off and on and still love it's fresh, light, sugary scent.