April 21, 2014 | 1884 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - 208 Small Angled Brow

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by katy42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading the reviews here to use as a brow brush. It does a really good job of filling in the brows with powder shadow (Bobbi Brown Mahogany in my case). It also works brilliantly as an eyeliner brush - I sometimes use it to press the same Mahogany shadow into my lashline for that naturally-thick-lashes look, great for casual makeup days. I can get a much finer line for this effect than with my Bobbi Brown eyeliner brushes, and the flat angled brush makes it very easy to control the line you want to create. The dense bristles pick up and deposit colour where you want it, without any annoying loose flecks of powder flying off. Everyone who wears makeup should own this brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a new eyebrow brush, so I did a lot of research on different ones. I already have a MAC 266, and that's way too big for my taste, but I read this was quite a bit smaller. It's a small, angled synthetic/natural hair mix, and it's the perfect size for eyebrows! I have a brow powder and a gel that I use, and this works great to apply both. It's also great to apply gel eyeliner. I love Mac brushes, and they will last you forever. I haven't had any shedding, and I use baby shampoo to clean it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Jerena

I have two of those, one for brows and another for fluidline. I like that this brush is very thin, dense and firm and not scratchy at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 4:16:00 AM More reviews by yes0r

The 208 brush works a treat to the eyebrows!! You can really work your eyebrows to any shape, I particularly like making my brows square and end with a flick. Because the brush is so narrow you have plenty to work with and blending into your brows so it doesn't have a full on fake look. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 5:14:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

It is a good quality brush for working with your brows. Unlike MAC angled eyeliner brush this one has stiffer bristles which allow to really blend eyebrow color being it either brow pencil or a shadow. The shape of the brush is good for working in between brow hairs as well as using the flat edge or the tip.
It lasts a really long time, doesn't shed.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

I bought it for filling in my brows, works great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by sll74

this brush is perfect for making my brows pop. i use it to add and blend concealer under or occasionally over my brows. it's firm enough to get a strong line but soft enough to blend out the concealer. i use mac's eyebrow pencils. i love spiked! the combination of spiked and concealer with this brush gives me a perfect brow even when it's time for a threading. my guess is that this brush is pretty long lasting but i would replace if needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by adrianedenise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Mac's angled 208 is my favorite brush for eyebrows. It's the must have tool to define. I love apply powder and concealer to my brows with it. I would definitely buy again, because I'd like to have more than one on hand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by cherylf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this for my brows, but I love it as an angled liner brush for my gel liners. I use it every day!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by jellybonesss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I personally use this for brows. It is lovely quality and does it's job well. It is a very precise brush. My eyebrows are strange, they can be naturally thin or thick at times, but this brush works no matter what mood my brows are in :-)

I just dip it in various MAC eyeshadows(depending how dramatic i'm feeling), fill in my brows, brush over some clear brow set and i'm good to go!

I've heard it can be a bit scratchy to use for fluid line. I've used it to apply darker eyeshadows to my upper lash line and found it works fine (am still yet to try it with fluid line) If this alarms you, maybe opt for the 263 or 266(which i've heard work well for brows, also)

Overall, the MAC brushes I own don't fail to live up to their name, good quality and make for a beautiful application, the 208 is no exception.