July 30, 2014 | 995 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Visibly firm eyecream with active copper

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2009 8:21:00 AM More reviews by kimtrasher07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I tried a lot eye creams before. so far this is ok for me. It did lessen my crow's feet a little but it did not reduce my eye puffiness. I'm still hoping for a good result after I finish one jar of this. It has a thick consistency so little dab would be ok.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2006 10:42:00 PM More reviews by melismsu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this product. After a couple days of using the eye cream, i got red splotches encircling my eyes. i stopped using it and then a year or so later picked it up again and got the same results. I have found much better eye creams that improve my eyes, not break them out.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2004 12:35:00 PM More reviews by marinablue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This cream is a nice under eye moisturizer but has done nothing for my under eye lines in the 3 months that I have been using it. I prefer the Neutrogena in the tube that lightens under yes circles and reduces puffiness. I have tried 3 or 4 copper peptide products and have never seen any change worth noting in my skin. I will use this up but won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2004 6:03:00 PM More reviews by surfgal626

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the first eye cream that I have purchased which I have actually noticed to make a difference. The active ingredient is copper tripeptide, which is supposed to regenerate skin and healthy tissue. I apply the cream on my lids and under my eyes every night. I don't have bad wrinkles (I'm 26 years old) but I do have dark circles under my eyes. Since I starting using this cream 2 weeks ago, the circles have practically disappeared. It's a little expensive for a drugstore product, but well worth it.