September 23, 2014 | 889 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustreful Collection Lipstick in Relaxed

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by mladkins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I snagged one of these on overstock.com in the last few months and ADORE it!! This says a lot because I don't care for most of MAC's lipsticks. They always seem to be very drying to my lips.

Relaxed is the perfect barely there color with just enough sheen to make lips look luscious and full. I am refraining from saying 'nude' because I'm that girl who hates concealer lips!

Would I purchase? Oh yes! As a matter of fact I've already gone back to overstock looking to buy a backup. They were unfortunately sold out. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this lipstick on eBay and quickly went through the whole tube as I loved this lipstick so much. It is a beautiful nude champagne with peach, pink, and gold shimmer. Very creamy, moisturizing, and comfortable to wear. If ever re-promoted I would repurchase again and buy a back up to two.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2008 2:51:00 AM More reviews by djpaint

Just purchased this in Japan with Subculture lip liner.

A great everyday lipstick, warm peach & gold, sheer and easy to wear.

It is a pale colour that doesn't make me (pale neutral to warm skin, pigmented lips) look corpse-like and looks great with a smokey eye. As with most lustre lipsticks, staying power is not a strength, but it is easy to reapply.

If I used it up, I would re-purchase.

Edit: I compared High Tea and Relaxed this morning and on my skin they are thisclose --not much difference in most lighting, I guess High Tea is perhaps less peachy. But it is minimal. Also looking for something other than Subculture as a liner, as for me it makes Relaxed too peach (unless worn with a smokey eye, then I like it a bit more).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2005 3:29:00 AM More reviews by wongy74

This is from the Lustreful Collection, which was an Asian exclusive, but is now available at freestaning MAC stores.

Relaxed is a peach version of VGV. It's totally gorgeous, a kicked up YLBB shade for my C3 complexion. The texture of the l/s is a bit gritty going on, for a lustre. However, it feels smooth after applied, not gritty at all. as is the case with most of the lustre lipsticks.

Will probably pick up another tube as this l/s is LE. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2005 10:46:00 PM More reviews by lookinlovely

I love this lipstick! I'm usually a lipgloss girl but find myself reaching for this lipstick several times a day. It is a nice sheer, moisturizing lipstick that has a slight gold shimmer. I find it makes my lips look a little plumper. I purchased a few as backups.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2004 11:10:00 PM More reviews by kappatit

asian exclusive collection. this is one of the lustrefuls that caught my eye. RELAXED is a gorgeous peachy pinky nude with slight shimmer. it makes my lips look pouty and so pretty! I wear this lipstick all the time (and i usually only wear gloss) I'd buy it again in a heartbeat if i could

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2004 12:20:00 AM More reviews by belle2216

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the colours from the Lustreful Collection (Pro & Asian only). At first glance the colours in the collection look kind of blah and so so. But once I tried "Relaxed" on, I was sold! It's a gorgeous champagne peach with shimmer. It goes on smooth, as is the case with most of the lustre lipsticks. It gives my somewhat pigmented lips a gorgeous YLBB look that lasts quite a while. I'm a FFF/MMM (MAC N4/Sila 40 watt), brown hair, green eyes, with pink & slightly olive undertones. continued >>