April 19, 2014 | 1833 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustreful Collection Lipstick in Relaxed

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this lipstick on eBay and quickly went through the whole tube as I loved this lipstick so much. It is a beautiful nude champagne with peach, pink, and gold shimmer. Very creamy, moisturizing, and comfortable to wear. If ever re-promoted I would repurchase again and buy a back up to two.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2008 2:51:00 AM More reviews by djpaint

Just purchased this in Japan with Subculture lip liner.

A great everyday lipstick, warm peach & gold, sheer and easy to wear.

It is a pale colour that doesn't make me (pale neutral to warm skin, pigmented lips) look corpse-like and looks great with a smokey eye. As with most lustre lipsticks, staying power is not a strength, but it is easy to reapply.

If I used it up, I would re-purchase.

Edit: I compared High Tea and Relaxed this morning and on my skin they are thisclose --not much difference in most lighting, I guess High Tea is perhaps less peachy. But it is minimal. Also looking for something other than Subculture as a liner, as for me it makes Relaxed too peach (unless worn with a smokey eye, then I like it a bit more).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2005 3:29:00 AM More reviews by wongy74

This is from the Lustreful Collection, which was an Asian exclusive, but is now available at freestaning MAC stores.

Relaxed is a peach version of VGV. It's totally gorgeous, a kicked up YLBB shade for my C3 complexion. The texture of the l/s is a bit gritty going on, for a lustre. However, it feels smooth after applied, not gritty at all. as is the case with most of the lustre lipsticks.

Will probably pick up another tube as this l/s is LE. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2005 10:46:00 PM More reviews by lookinlovely

I love this lipstick! I'm usually a lipgloss girl but find myself reaching for this lipstick several times a day. It is a nice sheer, moisturizing lipstick that has a slight gold shimmer. I find it makes my lips look a little plumper. I purchased a few as backups.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2004 11:10:00 PM More reviews by kappatit

asian exclusive collection. this is one of the lustrefuls that caught my eye. RELAXED is a gorgeous peachy pinky nude with slight shimmer. it makes my lips look pouty and so pretty! I wear this lipstick all the time (and i usually only wear gloss) I'd buy it again in a heartbeat if i could

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2004 12:20:00 AM More reviews by belle2216

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the colours from the Lustreful Collection (Pro & Asian only). At first glance the colours in the collection look kind of blah and so so. But once I tried "Relaxed" on, I was sold! It's a gorgeous champagne peach with shimmer. It goes on smooth, as is the case with most of the lustre lipsticks. It gives my somewhat pigmented lips a gorgeous YLBB look that lasts quite a while. I'm a FFF/MMM (MAC N4/Sila 40 watt), brown hair, green eyes, with pink & slightly olive undertones. continued >>