April 21, 2014 | 934 users online

Treatments - Avon - source C Vitamin C Complex

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2009 3:00:00 AM More reviews by missm472

I gave this product a 5 only because it is the 1st and only product i've tried to tone and even out my skin. I received great great results! glowing skin, no blotchiness, acne marks fade (just a tad). For a small bottle...it goes A VERY LONG WAY. I received it in jan '09 and still have some left and i use it every night. I have very oily, acne-prone skin and it hasn't made me break out or anything. its great. i just wish it wasn't $20 per bottle. i got it on sale for $10...i should have stocked up on the sale. i'm hoping another sale will come before i run out.

..this product is to be used at night time only before going to bed. its already heavy...i don't understand why people dont follow directions and put a moisturizer over it! how is it supposed to work?? and you have to be patient with new products. i started noticing serious results after 2 1/2 weeks (might be shorter or longer for others). PATIENCE!!

...and for those who are afraid to try it because of bad reviews...i thought the same way too. but just try it for yourself and see...u never know. it might work for you! :o)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2007 2:32:00 AM More reviews by snowdragon

Although I like the scent and the way my skin feels after applying it under my moisturizer I don't think I'll be repurchasing it. I don't see much of a difference in my skin despite continued use. I really wanted to like it but it was not meant to be. After I finish the tube, it's off to try another product.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2005 8:18:00 PM More reviews by jin021

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Terrible smell, I got allergic reaction and I don't even have a sensitive skin. =(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2005 5:45:00 AM More reviews by allegro_barbaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the cirtus scent of this serum and it feels beautifully smooth while applying but I'm not sure it actually does anything for my skin. I haven't noticed any improvement or disimprovement since I started using this. It must be an individual thing because others have noticed huge improvements including my sister who has combination skin that breaks out with the slightest provocation. I won't be buying it again unless as a present for my sister!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2004 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Becki32155

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! Have purchased it three times so far and loved every drop. I love the feel, I love the smell, I love the brightening effect. I first tried the Avon Vitamin C serum and HATED it (it was way too sticky and gummy for me and smelled so bad), so I was really afraid to try this. Now I'm so glad I did. I really like it very much and will repurchase it again and again until such time as they quit making it or I find something else. :o)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2004 11:12:00 AM More reviews by LolaLeRoi

I, too, got this prodcut free as a gift with purchase. I actually liked this better than the skin cream I bought as part of my purchase! *g* I happen to l-o-v-e the scent, it's a v. powerful orange. Can be overpowering if over-used. I'm a LLL with combo skin - I can't use this everyday. Gives a faint "glow" b/c it contains mica, which is a nice egoboo, but don't know if it helps skin. Seems to help with exfoliation a bit, shrinks some of my pores. Pleasant to use, would purchase on sale. Like the long squeeze-tube nozzle, and the cap is nice (doesn't leak). Wish ingredients were listed directly on the tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2004 7:18:00 PM More reviews by slidellra

i got this free in a avon gift with purchase set, and was surprised to see it's pretty costly ($10.50) on their website. i might not shell out the full price, but i'd buy again if it were on sale. i use it as a light moisturizer and skin refresher and quite like it. it doesn't break me out (in fact i think it does reduce breakouts), i don't mind the scent, and i think it does a nice job. also, i like the slim needle-nose nozzle- you never accidentally squeeze too much out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2004 8:55:00 PM More reviews by crys20

This is a lightweight serum that is full of Vitamin C. I am currently using this to not only treat my breakouts but to hopefully prevent aging skin from appearing sooner. The smellw isn't the best, but it's tolerable and not over powering.