October 30, 2014 | 1099 users online

Lipstick - Avon - Color Trend Lipstick - All Shades

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by samisnowwhite

I have one of these colortrend kiss n go lipsticks in the colour Amethyst. They are really smooth and soft to apply and smell really nice too! Amethyst isn't matte but isn't really shimmery either it's somewhere in the middle which I love. the shade is a pinky berry colour its not too dark it's really pigmented though it definitely wont wash you , I like wearing this shade more in the winter! I think they recently changed the packaging for these though! I hope they still have the same names!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Kozica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lipstick. If I could I'd have them in every colour possible =) They smell amazing, they don't dry my lips out and I'm satisfied with how long they stay on my lips. The only down side is the package. It looks cheap. Oh, well, we can't have everything. But for the price you can't really miss. I've got three of the colours already, but I'll buy more!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think Avon did a good job with this lipstick range ; very good price , moderate staying power , and not too drying or funny smells and taste ..
My only complain is the colours in the catalogue look so much different than the real ones whether in the bullet or swatched ...
I have them in :
Sequin = Sparkly pinky nude colour
Pink Sunrise = very matt pinkish-nude
Raisin Wine = light matt reddish brown
Amethyst= light amethyst violet (I used to have it years ago but still available )
Flirt = light orangey colour with neutral undertone.
Poppy Love = Tomato red , with a neutral undertone .
Rich Ruby = red , with very slight berry undertone .
I love all the colours , but you have to know they are mostly sheer , not the creamy strong pigmented texture I personlly prefer in lipstick ..However , if you prefer your lipsticks to be on the lighter side of colours, I strongly recommend them.
I would repurchase because of the price & if I needed some "summery" light lipsticks instead of gloss.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 6:24:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

average staying power , a bit drying effect on my lips
but the reason I would not like to repurchase this stuff is the color
selection . the colors on the reality is most of the time very
diffrent than those in Avon magazine

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2009 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Zooba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an average lipstick, Mine is color trend Kiss 'n' go pink sunrise shade, It's very faint pink, I ware lip gloss on it to give it some shine, It's pretty matte on its own.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Kayraven

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have received this as a gift and wasn't enthusiastic about it at all. But as I started using it, I did get to like this product. I have it in Dazzling Pout, which is a sheer sparkly plum going into pinks. The shade is great, but it is just a simple sheer lipstick with no extras to it. Nice color, pleasant texture, sweet candy smell, sparkles and a girly tube design. Nothing special in the overall. Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2008 2:17:00 PM More reviews by aqua2291

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this was my first lipstick ever!!! i bought the heart shaped lipstick (i thought they were so cute!) in berry nude and berry blissful. well, i LOVE them!!!! the colour is fantastic, and only 3 each - thats fantastic!!!! i'm not used to lipstick so i'm not sure if u r supposed to reapply them again because i sure did - the colour faded and it made my lips a bit dry!!!! they were sheer, so if ur scared of trying lipstick, try these because the colours are fantastic. Berry nude, looks like u have nothing on, but it has a nive pinky shimmer - so if u don't want to go dramatic, this is for u. berry blissful - nice pinky purply colour - it goes on sheer so its great for anyone. i plan to get all the colours now since i love them so much!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2008 11:48:00 PM More reviews by satinsheets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I am reviewing this for the Valentine special lipsticks. I have it in Berry Nude and Berry Sparkle. Berry Nude is a light purple shade with a hint of brown, very wearable, and the right amount of sheerness and color. Berry sparkle is much more vibrat, with a bright purplish color that's a little too loud, the only reason I wear it is because it's sheer. Overall a happy purchase at $2.99. each!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2008 7:54:00 PM More reviews by ml44

I bought three of the Color Trend Valentine's Day lipsticks that are for 2008. I really like these, as I do some previous color trend lipsticks I have already. The texture of these is not like other Avon lipsticks (I also like many of those) but is more sheer and has a satin finish, goes in smooth with not really any lipstick thick feel. Berry Nude is a pinky-purple, slightly silver nude with a hint of brown and slight shimmer, very sophisticated if you like that kind of color. Rose Berry is more of a standard coral-rose color, much less shimmer, if any at all and the brightest color of the three I bought. It has just a hint of brown. I mix this with the nude color because rose isn't the best color on me, as usual. The Berry Pretty is a muted magenta with slight silver shimmer. I'm about NC20 with mauve lips, so that brings out the purple tone in these for me, but they actually look quite natural. They have a fruity smell, but this is hardly noticeable after a few minutes. Staying power is good. They cost $2.99 each, so I just ordered the other three colors. These would be fun to try if you look good in lipsticks with a sophisticated purple tone. I've been wearing these with gold tone eyeshadows because I have to wear warm and cool tones, not a whole face of one or the other. If you really need warm tones, you may not like these, although I'm not very qualified in saying what colors look good on anyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2007 12:46:00 PM More reviews by mel2

Have this in romantic rose and it's the perfect colour, is a light pink which looks good when I have my fake tan on.
The only thing is though I think the lipstick is hard to get up, and I have to push it down but I might just have a broken 1