Bonne Bell Candy Cane Lip Smacker

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/2/2008 1:36:00 PM

I"m not sure of this one..
I usually like mint scented lip balms, but this one is... I don"t know. I probably wont repurchase it..

on 12/11/2007 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love Smackers, but I rarely use one up I'm so fickle with gloss -except for a select few flavours. I finished up my last Candy Cane last night at work. I purchased Candy Cane as part of a trio Christmas 2005 that came in a cute little clear plastic and red satin-like bags with two other utterly forgettable flavours. I made sure to get a few that year. Good thing I did, it hasn't been available since. This Smacker is the creamiest, most moisturizing texture. The peppermint oil cools and soothes my lips and it is a pale, pale pink that coats and appears to plump my lips enough to give them a sexy ice queen pout. It's so comforting and absolutely essential when I'm working. I work third shift in a very dry environment. Not only does this lip gloss keep my lips soft, it's a great pick-me-up at 4AM. I hope Bonne Bell brings Candy Cane back next year, because they didn't this year. The only thing I hate about this product is the packaging. The hollographic sticker wears out and the writing rubs off thus the tube looks really shabby, really quickly. Did I mention I used up my last one last night? :(

Just to let people know, this flavor is back this Christmas in the holiday sets! I love it when Bonne Bell comes out with Candy Cane flavored Lip Smackers for Christmas!! Love the cooling sensation on my lips and the sweet mint taste! Just the smell of it leaves me with a mile-wide grin!!=0) Almost makes me want to kiss any random guy just to pass the good taste on!;0)

on 11/5/2005 6:14:00 PM

I did not like this lip gloss at all. The texture and staying power are great. Very moisturizing. But it smells like mint toothpaste to me. I think you have to be a fan of mint to like this one.

on 11/21/2004 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this balm as a christmas gift, I was more attached to the fruit punch one but alas my dog got after it and I was stuck with this one. It's alright.

on 12/15/2003 5:48:00 AM

Tingly, sweet, sparkling, pretty in pink. I recommend it highly

This is what made me obsessed with Mint flavored Lip Smackers and other glosses. This is absolutely great- hands down! It has a very great Candy Cane smell, and cools my lips- I love it! It moisturizes and gives my lips a light pink- sparkling tint. Even though these were part of a holiday set years back, I stocked up on these so I don't have to worry when I run out! :)

Recommended for Medium Skin