October 23, 2014 | 2007 users online

Lip Gloss - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla sugar lip balm SPF 15 lip protectant

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by bernboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just bought this today at the outlet for 1.99. I'm thinking of going back to buy some more. I usually am a lipgloss girl, but I just love the smell of this chapstick and it's got a nice texture and is smooth when applied. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2009 2:23:00 PM More reviews by bravemary

The is a wonderful color. A pink brown with shimmer. very similar to Clinique's Tenderheart, but with shimmer and a bit lighter shade. The taste is great, lasts fairly well, sticky. Love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 4:50:00 AM More reviews by Cherub573

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite daytime (with SPF) lip balm. The texture is great, not too waxy, but feels really smooth and looks natural on the lips- no shimmer and not too shiny. It smells like vanilla candy and has a very slight sweet flavor. Comes in a slender roll-up tube. I think it's well worth the price (under $5).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2006 1:07:00 AM More reviews by happylynngilmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is my HG lip gloss! so worth the 4.50 (or 2.50 if you hit the semi-annual) this is clear, slick and tastes great. vanillas are my HG scent- and this takes the cake. lasts about a month, and i apply liberally all day. (but keep this out of the dryer- i have lost way too many of these cause they sneak in the laundry through pockets!)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2006 11:25:00 AM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So this lipbalm was just ok. Cost me a little over $5 at Bath and Body Works, duh. It smells like vanilla cookies but with a hint of plastic, which is rare for B&BW balms I've tried. After a while the smell turns foul and rotten and so does the taste. It does moisterize good and has spf so thats a plus. I think It deserves a 3, or maybe a 2.5

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2005 8:33:00 PM More reviews by buckheadbecky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Some have compared this to Chap Stick, but it's much more hydrating and smells and tastes better. Tastes just like it smells--like vanilla.

I bought the stick version, and it's not as waxy as Chap Stick.

Will buy again when I run out... I bought one for my desk at work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2005 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Shedeviluptuous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipbalm (and im a lipbalm nut)..I don't like the warm vanilla sugar line from B&BW which is weird because i love anything vanilla..but it just smells so..eh..fake. But I love the smell of the lip balm...and its soooooooo creamy and smooth (atleast the flip pot version is, i havent tried the stick form)..im constantly rubbing my lips together because they feel so soft when I put this on...I will definitely buy this again, yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2004 9:17:00 PM More reviews by aeroxy82

got this as a stocking stuffer from my sissy; i cant stop using it! delicious scent and taste and the bf loves it. highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2004 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Cherrypie4403

I liked it at first but it clumps after like 10 minutes, creates a horrible taste in my mouth, and gets a weird dried vaseline feeling after a while. Smelled nice, but yucky... not a good one for my chapped lips. Wet your Whistle is much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2004 11:50:00 PM More reviews by staceykelley

I am a chapstick fanatic. It's my largest addiction and i love this stuff. I don't like the other products in this scent, but they did a great job on this one.