October 23, 2014 | 1577 users online

Lip Gloss - DuWop - Venom Flash in Gold

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by angelina71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have tried regular Lip Venom, and now this. Both are tingly, plump up my lips. More than many other brands. Gold does not show much. I could actually use another bottle if this stuff was not drying my lips so badly. My lips get really chalky and I can use Venom for few days, and then not for another month. Just bought Lip Injection, and so far it has not destroyed my lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2011 7:40:00 AM More reviews by tangerinna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I can't believe all the positive reviews on this product. I'm giving this 1 lippie simply because it does absolutely nothing aside from just being a clear gloss. My lips tingled for a whopping 15 seconds and I had absolutely no visible change in color, size or fullness of my lips. I may as well just buy a $0.99 clear gloss for that.

There are much better (and better priced) lip-plumping products out there ::cough:: Too Faced's Lip Injection!!! ::cough::. This one was useless and overpriced, unfortunately.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2009 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Iveriniel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually like this product. Granted, it's the only lip plumper I have tried, mainly because of the color. I have yet to find any other colors that look as natural or as good on me as the Venom Flash in Gold. I have strawberry blonde hair and tons of freckles, so most colored lip glosses look odd on me. It goes on smoothly, and the shimmer looks great with my skin tone. I like the smell and the tingle. I just wish it would last longer. As for the bottle leaking, it only has happened when I didn't close the tube tightly enough. Overall, I like it. If anyone knows of a product with the same color (or lack of color) that plumps better, let me know!! :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2009 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Panther4011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the scent of this product, reminds me of cinnamon gum, but the texture is a little tacky and the size of the product is way too small for the price. Still, I like the sting of the "venom" combined with the scent and if it was less expensive, I wouldn't mind the size because it is convinient, however one big problem I had is that somehow it kept leaking all over my makeup bag. The bottle was closed but the gloss wooded ooze out, so I'm not going to buy another. I don't need the plumping effect anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2008 12:26:00 AM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Maybe i would buy this again, but i prob. would try a myriad of other lip plumpers first. Looks super good on my already puffy lips, i enjoy the packaging and the smell. It seems small but it is comparable to other lip glosses.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2008 6:12:00 PM More reviews by annagal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a huge fan of the original Lip Venom, and as far as I can tell, this is the same thing. It has gold sparkles in the bottle, but they don't show up at all when you apply it: it looks like a clear gloss. The only reason I've bought this instead of the original is that sometimes stores will mysteriously have this one on sale, but not the original. Since they seem like the exact same product to me, I'll snap up the sale in a heartbeat!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2008 8:40:00 AM More reviews by ecart1

I think the appeal of this product lies in the packaging and the scent, not the gloss itself. It's a fun, cute concept, the size is ideal for going out (the tiny tube can be stored in the tiniest of clutches or even in your jean's pocket.) It smells like cinnamon, leaves a satisfying tingle on your lips and the gold shimmer adds that extra "something"--especially on a sunny day when the light catches the particles in the gloss. Don't expect miracles in terms of plumping--LipFusion is a thousand times better. If you have a disposable income for this kind of thing, try it! If not, you're better off investing in a higher-quality plumper.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2008 9:55:00 PM More reviews by cherrygirlrocks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this gloss. It works great over neutral lip liner in the centre of the lips, for that illusion of a fuller pout. Its very tingly when it goes on (with a great cinnamon aroma) that makes you feel like you have fuller lips. I have not tried this alone to see if it actually plumps my natural lipline...but hey, if im not bothering to put on lip liner, i wouldnt bother putting on a gloss...
This product did loose a lippie or 2 as i find the little tube leaks and gets very sticky, and the price per ml works out pretty expensive!
I would buy another...but im hoping to one day find my HG of lip plumping gloss!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2008 12:35:00 PM More reviews by oneclassy_broad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like it, the shimmer isnt big! Its almost unoticable. I love the shine! It has a funky smell though and I dont notice any plumping

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2007 10:25:00 AM More reviews by blushinglara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's pretty & works well, but you don't get very much for the price. You're better off with the classic venum.