April 20, 2014 | 1695 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Pore Refining Daily Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by applecour

I really like this cleanser. I've noticed a small change in the size of my pores since I began use about 4 months ago. It is drying, so I don't use it everyday. The great thing, is that it takes off my makeup in one wash and doesn't burn my eyes! Also, when I wash it off my skin feels so soft and clean. There is a bit of tightness after my face is dry, but that's nothing a little moisturizer can't help. I feel like I may see more results if I used this religiously, but unfortunately my sensitive skin gets too out of wack if I do. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by susu42

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have been dealing with breakouts for a while and i decided to stop using drugstore skincare and go with organic but i saw a video on using Alpha/Beta combo for acne prone skin and i saw this cleanser in Walmart and i decided to give it a shot and so far its a good cleanser if you are someone who wears a lot of makeup and have combination or oily skin this is a great skin cleanser it wouldnt be the best for dry or sensitive skin, I have tested this by just using it on my face full of makeup and i tell you that it did a great job of removing say about 90% of my makeup and another way of knowing if a cleanser is doing its job is to use a toner after you have cleansed your face then you will see how much makeup is left behind.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by heatherhall88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I don't love it, but it's not all bad. It's highly scented and maybe that's the reason it irritates my skin. If I only use it once or twice a week at night and apply Aloe after it's okay. It makes my face red and splotchy, but it actually does seem to tighten my pores. If Neutrogena releases a sensitive version I will definitely try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by beaniejadepop

It will not "refine" your pores, but I like it anyways

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Justathought

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best cleanser I have ever used!!! Due to a horrific case of acne during my earlier years, I not only have large pores on my nose but my daughter actually asked once why I have holes in my nose. This has helped with that since the very first time I used it. It also helps even out the redness of my complexion and keeps the oil at bay. My favorite of all time!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by DinaBear1999

Love the cleanser. This review is for the new Daily Formula in the blue bottle. I have been having major issues with my skin. Large pores, oily and little bumps on the side of my face. I tried many cleaners and scrubs and nothing worked. I have been using this product twice a day for a week and my skin is transformed! Its soft and my pores aren't as noticeable. I love how it lathers. You don't have to use much at all. The smell doesn't bother me but its not the best. Every morning I wake up and my skin Is just getting better and better. Totally recommend it for combo or oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this review is for the pore refining cleanser in a clear bottle with a pump and a blue liquid.

I got this as a Klout perk and I think it's a great face wash. I liked it and I liked the smell but it was a pretty strong smell. I liked the pump and that it didn't took me a lot of product to feel clean. I did not see any difference or smaller pores but my face felt clean. I will not repurchase because I'm pretty sure there's better products out there, but it was not a bad product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by roxycat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Overpriced, ineffective. It doesn't even do a great job at cleansing. I will not repurchase.

Note: it did not have an affect (beneficial nor detrimental) on acne.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by nycshopgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It does work when you use it with a spin brush but the more I used the more it irritated my skin, my face started peeling (around my nose and mouth) and burning and my cheeks were left with red patches. I had to switch to my Pond's Deep Cleanser Cold Cream to get the moisture back to my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by JamieBionic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just switched back to this product after trying Avalon Organics cleansing gel and Neutrogena Naturals cleansing gel. My skin was looking tired and since I've hit my 30's I've got bags under my eyes that just won't go away.

My esti said to use this on your face dry after I switched back to this from expensive Jan Marini face cleanser. It contains glycolic acid in it that works better without being mixed with water. Glycolic acid is what's in a peel, so you're really getting as close as possible to a peel by using this and the toner together. You can't beat the price at under $9 tube whereas Jan Marini (containing sulphates) is $17 for the citrus cleanser. That's their cheapest one.

I'm hoping my face looks better after going back to this product. It's needs a pick me up. My face already feels softer. I'm hoping that it combats the recent blemishes that I've been having.