October 25, 2014 | 1495 users online

Pressed Powders - Signature Club A - Kaleidoscope Brightening & Finishing Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2006 12:11:00 PM More reviews by notperfect

I Love love love this product. I put a lite layer all over my face after foundation to set it, they I put my blush on over top of it. I get sooooo many compliments on my face. It does help hide "imperfections". You do have to be careful not to put to much on or you will be to "Shimmery".

The only thing that stinks is You cant buy it seperatly. I dont want to buy a whole kit....I just want my brightening powder. The other great thing is that It does last FOREVER. She does give you your money's worth. I have been using mine for a year and now I need to get more. Of course now is when I found out that you cant get it alone....I'm not sure what to do....

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2006 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Rocki

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I know I'm in the minority, but I have been using this product for about 10 yrs now and like it very much. I have health problems and sometimes look grey & dull, this stuff saved me from looking sick. I get SO MANY compliments on my skin, it's weird because although I'm not wrinkled, I don't think my skin is that nice, but people say my skin glows & looks healthy. Who knows? I use Model's Prefer concealer to cover my discoloration & this Kaleidoscope, with some blush and compliments galore!!! I wouldn't be without it!!!!! UPDATE: I bought on Ebay, the Brightening Powder in the Medium color, which has different colors in it, and I still love it. It just gives you the right amount of glow, but this color has different shades of tan in it, than the original Kaleidoscope.UPDATE: Yay, there selling this product on HSN again! I bought some & still love it!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2005 1:58:00 PM More reviews by beautynyc

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ever notice how ALL of Adrienne's finishing powders are LOADED with shimmer/frost??? It's to hide the fact that her formulations are CRAP. I've never seen so much mica in my life. The textures are not refined and the cheap synthetic brushes she gives with her powders are an absolute joke. She should stick to her jewelry line on HSN, she really knows her stuff in that department!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2005 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Lippyloo

My mom's a Home Shopping junkie and is always buying those Signature Club A makeup sets with the cool-sounding names (8 Butters, Italian Marble, Flower Petals, Caviar & Champagne, etc.). I'm in my mid-30s with PPP oily skin, and generally find the products too greasy, pale, and shimmery for me. This is no exception, though I will say you get a huge amount of product and a nice retractable brush. My mom loves it as an all-over brightener (it's one of those Physicians Formula-type mosaics with little white, pink, green and brown bits) but I find it makes my face look shiny and eerily opalescent, like those backlit characters on "Touched by an Angel." Not natural at all, and doesn't absorb oil, either.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2004 5:29:00 PM More reviews by wyntyr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this powder on Ebay and while it may look pretty and interesting in the pan...it truly does nothing to illuminate your face or erase dark circles or take years off of your face. Save your money...it's just not worth the price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2003 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Msgdfx1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received this as a part of a kit from HSN. The kit contained crystal facets powder, blush, eye shadow, wonderwheel and some skin care products. This kit is supposed to brighten and lighen your skin. It does nothing of the kind. The kit is horrible. It is beyond horrible. I am so disapointed in the lack of quality that was put into the components. The crystal facets is a multi-colored powder that is supposed to get rid of shadows, redness and sallownes. However, it makes my skin appear dull and lacklustre. It is definitely going back. And, again the quality of the components and packaging is so cheap it is pathetic. No more Signature Club A for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2003 4:39:00 PM More reviews by MonicaRockvilleMD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got mine from ebay for $20 USD.
I purchaed LIGHT UP. Removed the green because the powder worked better without it. It brightened up my PPP/Yellow NC20 face!
I would buy it again if they changed their packaging to reduce the bulk and added a mirror.