August 29, 2014 | 967 users online

Lipstick - Laura Mercier - Fig

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2007 10:37:00 AM More reviews by pmnixa

I love this shade! It's a great color that is different from my normal berry/pink/brown shades since it's got some warmer tones to it but still seems to work on me. Highly pigmented - stays on a long time. But unfortuneatly if I don't wear lip balm underneath it's very drying. I am disappointed to find out that LM has discontinued this shade, because they have a new formulation to their lipsticks now that is supposed to be more moisturizing. For reference other lipsticks I enjoy/own: Nars Gipsy (just like the reviewer below), Nars Dolce Vita, MAC Viva Glam VI.

A comment about LM lip products: LM's best stuff is the concealers, foundation, and eye shadow. The lip products just aren't that good.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2007 3:08:00 PM More reviews by mxk2

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On me, this shade is not pinky-brown, it is orangey-pink. Not a good color for me (light, blue eyes, dark brown hair, look best in neutrals to slight cools). Rated it 2 because I'm happy with the quality of LM lipsticks I own, but I do note that Fig has a bit of a perfume-y scent (as oppposed to the typical "crayonish" LM lipstick scent).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2005 11:25:00 PM More reviews by greek1

This color reminds me of MAC Spice l/l. The color is a pinky brown that would probably compliment anyone. This is one of her only l/s that doesn't seem to have that funny smell. It is one of my everyday shades that I know I can always grab and look great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2003 11:47:00 AM More reviews by DanielleD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful color but kinda smelly, not stinky, but definelty a strong scent. It is a medium pink/peach, very nice. I wear this on days when I don't wear my holy grail NARS Gipsy, when I don't want as dark of a pink/berry, love it! My only complaint is that it doesn't have very much staying power at all.