September 22, 2014 | 1976 users online

Lip Liners - Annabelle - lipliner in demure

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Pamam13

This is probably the best my lips but better liner I've ever tried (I've tried tons) it's not too pink and not too nude or brown it's just the perfect combination of all of those Colours. My fav way to wear this is just fill in my entire lip area and place a gloss or balm on top and it'll last for hours and just be all sorts of perfect! My only gripe (I'm not too bothered by it though) is that you have to sharpen it, that's it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

This is a perfect match for Rimmel Undressed lipstick in case anyone wants a drugstore lipstick to top it. Very opaque, smooth liner, genuinely excellent quality. All alone on top of moisturized lips it resembles Tom Ford Nude Vanille very much! Just a hair off maybe. Love this but i seem to be allergic to one of the ingredients as my throat gets scratchy immediately after i use this. If it weren't for that, yes to repurchase,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by darkskyequeen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another great lipliner from Annabelle!! I use it as an all over lip colour in conjunction with lip balm. It looks soo much nicer than using many of my other lipsticks. This is such a nice pinky nude that brightens up my skin. Lipliners look so natural and nice as lip colours that I'm starting to wonder what the big deal is about lipstick. There was a point in time where I was searching for a Mac lipstick colour dupe for this but have had no luck.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by ericaXo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great natural lip liner, it is the same color as my lips, so when I line them I can make them fuller, but look natural. I wear this so often alone, or with a nice pink gloss. Its just perfect. I even had a woman at starbucks ask me what was on my lips lol

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 2:08:00 PM More reviews by blacklondon

I bought this on a whim and really truly hated it at first. But I've really grown to love it.

It's a lovely pinky nude liner that looks lovely with just about every light lippie/lip gloss. It's a wonderful base as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by leah1980

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Im not much of a lip liner user but I want to give them a try, so I picked up this one and so far so good. This colour matches my lips perfectly and looks wonderful under gloss or lipstick. I really like how it is creamy and not too pencil like!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2009 12:32:00 AM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Very, very cheap lip liner! GREAT colour- light classic nude and long staying power- HG material.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2008 5:33:00 PM More reviews by magginine

This is my everyday HG lipliner. It's the perfect nude pink toned creamy liner that I use to make my less than full lips look fuller. I use it sometimes with a nude or pink or peach lip color and gloss on top, sometimes i fill in with it and skip the lipstick and go straight to gloss. I hope they always make it, it's cheap and wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2008 12:57:00 AM More reviews by smurfkitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't use lip liner on an everyday basis, and when I do use it, I'm pretty picky about what I like/don't like. As a result, my lip liner collection was rather limited. I've had really positive experiences with Annabelle before (their pressed powder and lip gloss), so after hearing good things about Annabelle's lip liners, including how inexpensive they are, I decided to give them a try. Demure is a beautiful neutral pink.. the type of lip liner colour I usually go for. Looks very natural on me. The texture is not hard or waxy; it's creamy and easy to apply. Doesn't dry my lips out or anything. It has great staying power, as well.. it's still on at the end of the day. This is a great staple product at a great price.. I would definitely repurchase this and I recommend it highly!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2007 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Kat2004

love this color, it;s nude with a pink tone. beautiful under a nice pink gloss.