April 20, 2014 | 1670 users online

Conditioner - Paul Mitchell - The Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by 4ever29

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This leave in really did not provide any moisture and I had build up in my hair something terrible, and it felt completely coated...yuck

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by BrightEyes001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE! A little back story: I was looking through old pictures from a few years ago and my hair looked great, and I then remembered that I was using this, The Wash, and Instant Moisture Daily Treatment, so of course I hightailed it to Ulta to buy all of these. It's very reasonably priced at about $15 for a large bottle, and there's a Buy 2 Get 1 free sale going on to sweeten the deal. Anyways, I used this on my dry hair today (in 76% humidity) and it was instantly so much softer and shinier. My only complaint would be the smell, it's quite masculine. For reference, my hair is quite thin, very fine, EXTREMELY prone to static and flyaways, and on top of that, it's 2c wavy. Great combination isn't it? Not really. Anyways, my hair is in pretty good condition, not really dry either. I don't think this would work too well on coarse or extremely dry hair. But it works for my hair. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by kittycatyeah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

It's not perfect but it does the job - not necessarily hydrates my hair but it prevents my ends from drying out throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells just delightful, makes my hair feel extremely soft and tames my somewhat frizzy hair. Smooths and conditions and keeps moisture locked in. I am on my second bottle already and have even been referring to friends and they have experienced the same results.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by owwlala

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not for naturally corse dry hair…. it clogged follicles on my scalp and made me itch and did nothing for my dry hair that's two inches above my waist.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 1:48:00 AM More reviews by hzollo

Love this! My hair has been so damaged, I was trying everything to save it. This has brought my hair back to life. Even my hair dresser old me she can feel a difference. I always judge a good conditioner if when I put it in my hair I can run my fingers through my hair without it knotting, this has passed the test. I definitely would recommend this to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Astarael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Did nothing for me.. just nothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 6:49:00 AM More reviews by helenavera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this conditioner for several years now. I have problems with dry scalp (which I keep under control with T/Gel for Dry Hair) and thought that any conditioner not medicated and particularly leave-in would be a big mistake, but it's actually quite the opposite.
It does a tremendous job of detangling my fine hair, and it does feel like it moisturises my scalp. In fact, when I haven't been able to use it my scalp does feel a little dry. My dad also uses it as he has the same problem. (Less hair though!)
You can find large bottles on Amazon or similar for a very reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

I think I've found my HG leave-in conditioner at last! I don't have one negative thing to say about this product. My hair is softer and more manageable without being weighed-down, even when I accidentally use too much. And the scent is just heavenly- it smells CLEAN. This provides incredible smoothness and keeps my flyaways in check. Tangle-free all the way down to the ends, in my problem-child hair! I used this before my last salon appointment and the stylist commented on how good my hair felt.
I bought this based on the recommendation of someone from the hair board and I'm so glad I did. This leave-in is phenomenal, I will keep a bottle of this in my bathroom FOREVER.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by ballet7xx

smells wonderful, but does absolutely nothing for my dry hair, sadly. i did not even get through 1/3 of the bottle and i've had it for at least a year.