October 1, 2014 | 1952 users online

Conditioner - Paul Mitchell - The Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Hilly76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I buy this leave in conditioner for years and I love it. It gives definition to my curls, it is really a good leave in that smooths the surface, leaving it nourished and protected. It defines my curls very well. love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Syreetajackson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best leave-in for my curls! Even better... The generic at Sally's!! 5.99 and does the same job. Can't beat it

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by ashesnorcal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm surprised there aren't more positive reviews for this product. Maybe it depends on hair type? I have wavy to curly hairy that tends to be dry and to frizz. I love this product! I use it after shampooing and conditioning, when my hair is still damp to wet. It defines my curls and eliminates frizz. It's economical because I only have to use about a quarter size (and my hair is a few inches past my shoulders and quite thick). It has a distinct smell that I quite like. I bought an enormous bottle and I expect it to last years!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by 4ever29

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This leave in really did not provide any moisture and I had build up in my hair something terrible, and it felt completely coated...yuck

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by kittycatyeah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

It's not perfect but it does the job - not necessarily hydrates my hair but it prevents my ends from drying out throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells just delightful, makes my hair feel extremely soft and tames my somewhat frizzy hair. Smooths and conditions and keeps moisture locked in. I am on my second bottle already and have even been referring to friends and they have experienced the same results.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by owwlala

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not for naturally corse dry hair…. it clogged follicles on my scalp and made me itch and did nothing for my dry hair that's two inches above my waist.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 1:48:00 AM More reviews by hzollo

Love this! My hair has been so damaged, I was trying everything to save it. This has brought my hair back to life. Even my hair dresser old me she can feel a difference. I always judge a good conditioner if when I put it in my hair I can run my fingers through my hair without it knotting, this has passed the test. I definitely would recommend this to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Astarael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Did nothing for me.. just nothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 6:49:00 AM More reviews by helenavera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this conditioner for several years now. I have problems with dry scalp (which I keep under control with T/Gel for Dry Hair) and thought that any conditioner not medicated and particularly leave-in would be a big mistake, but it's actually quite the opposite.
It does a tremendous job of detangling my fine hair, and it does feel like it moisturises my scalp. In fact, when I haven't been able to use it my scalp does feel a little dry. My dad also uses it as he has the same problem. (Less hair though!)
You can find large bottles on Amazon or similar for a very reasonable price.