July 29, 2014 | 1840 users online

Toners - Kiehl's - Calendula Toner

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by neospace12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A Kiehl's salesman conned me into buying this toner and I've used it twice--complete rubbish and I am so irritated as this is way to expensive for a toner..does absolutely nothing--what a waste of money..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 5:49:00 AM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've finished bottles and bottles of this. A wonderful product for sensitive, oily skin. I'm really happy I bought this over and over again. Helps me with my breakout. Although very pricey. I highly recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was on the market for a toner to use on a daily basis, after I cleanse (I have oily skin and generally benefit from this extra step). This toner has an herbally fragrance that is not offensive, but is also not super pleasant in my opinion. When it comes to performance, this product is just ok. It is not drying, it does a decent job, however, I absolutely HATE the flower petals that they leave in the toner. They are slimy from sitting in the liquid solution and come out onto my cotton pad, so I have to pick them off. I don't think it's necessary to add these disgusting gobs and I won't purchase this again because of that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

I have sensitive skin and I tried this on a whim. It is a great product and never irritates my skin . It makes my skin look so clear and my skin feels very soothed by it . I never expected this toner to be so effective on me . I dislike the flower petals as I usually transfer the product to a spray bottle , and the petals clog the noozle . Been using this for around three years .

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Lirialle

This is the only toner that does not sting when I put it on. It's definitely my HG toner. It leaves no residue, smells good and leaves my face feeling clean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite Kiehl's toner made with whole flowers and pure extracts. I tried most of Kiehl's toners (got samples at Kiehl's store) but this is my favorite one. It leaves my skin very fresh, clean and smooth. Does not feel sticky or drying afterwards. It's really good, non-alcoholic herbal-extract toner (for normal to oily skin type). My skin type is more like normal to dry but it still works great for me. I love it. Love the cute flower petals in a bottle too. Hate the price, $21 for the smallest size of the bottle, c'mon!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I used this toner for a while and honestly, I cannot see what all the hype is about. It leaves my skin feeling clean with no extra residue, but for $28 dollars I expected something more. I do not see any kind of anti-aging benefits or acne control, etc. I also do not like the fact that this is one of the most expensive toners per ounce that I have ever seen. This is just a mediocre product, save your money.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by chenhilei42

It's good hydrating and soothing toner but for the price,you can always find much cheaper alternatives in the markets.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by annaliiiisa

loved this product. leaves the skin feeling so clean without overdrying. i used to use it in the evening mainly to remove all the make up and it always worked well for me. as i had oily forehead at that time it worked very well with that, mattifiying it but not significally. all and all my favourite toner from kiehls, a bit too expensive compared to the others, but would purchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by maidachen

I bought this toner after reading rave reviews about it. It's very gentle, but I don't feel like it picks up all residual dirt that my cleanser misses. However, while I was using harsh cleansers that dried up my face, this toner did help reduce the dryness.

For the price, I'll pass. If you have sensitive skin, this would be great for you. If not, there's less expensive alternatives out there.