The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Blemish Stick

2.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I feel like I should hate this concealer, but I don't! First off, I did not buy this. It was my sisters and she gave it to me because it didn't cover anything and it didn't match her skin as she is tan with, at the time, very bad acne. And honestly, it worked fine for me! I use it mostly when my skin isn't breaking out that much and I want a natural finish. It covers mostly mild hyper-pigmentation and smallish pimples. I can't say this is a horrible concealer like the reviewers before me; it does an ok job, but I wouldn't spend 10 dollars on this, especially with the colour selection!

on 5/17/2015 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This supposed spot treatment did nothing on my blemishes. The packaging can get unsanitary as well. The only nice thing about this product is that it gives a mild cooling sensation on my blemishes but other than that, it does absolutely nothing. Definitely a waste of money for a tube of something that barely has any product and doesn't do what it claims to do.

on 3/23/2015 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Worst product ever. While this may work for people that don't have acne, it did nothing for my spots. I have the kind where pimples will exist for an entire month if I don't use products appropriate for reducing them and this did nothing for me. My boyfriend has skin where if he gets a pimple, it is gone within 3 days, so maybe this would be more appropriate for skin like that.

on 3/9/2015 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Acne prone peeps know the pain when they buy every product under the sun to solve their acne woes, yet it does not work...and this one falls under the same category.

I tried this on my newborn pimple but (alas!) it did nothing to bring down the inflammation, and my pimple grew like the tree in 'jack and the beanstalk'

On my sister though, this worked like a breeze and this is partly my reason why i am giving this three lippies. (Different action on different skintypes y'all.)

The price is outrageously expensive (and i got this on sale) and the product within does not justify the price (only bottom half was filled). Safe to say, I'm not seeing this anytime soon.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product did not make much difference to my face.It did not dry out my pimples.However it did not break out and had nice consistency.

on 3/5/2015 1:07:00 PM

This product was a complete non event, it had no impact whatsoever on my blemishes other than to spread more bacteria around. The packaging is terrible which I could have forgiven if it worked wonders but alas it was pointless.

on 2/13/2015 4:56:00 PM

I love all most all of the body shop products so for me this was a let down as it isn't very sanitary, the little brush you apply it with gets dirty very easily and if anything it made my break out worse and didn't clear them and I did try this product for a month and a bit but the results were not satisfying so I gave up and for the price it is quite a small product so quite disappointing

on 1/6/2015 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Great for spot treatments. I've used most of the tea tree line and while I've mostly been satisfied, all-over usage of the products can be overdrying. This is perfect for zapping a few zits here and there. The only drawback is that there isn't very much considering the price.

on 12/21/2014 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product because the rest of the tea tree line did wonders to my acne, but it was a huge let down. Firstly, the packaging isn't very hygienic so it can get dirty quite easily. This wasn't expensive, but it'll only last you about 3-4 uses. And there are no significant changes in my skin either. If you want to successfully clear acne quickly i definitely prefer the tea tree oil from The Body Shop over the blemish stick.

on 10/17/2014 3:17:00 AM

I got this for free when I bought a set of 2 TTO bottles from TFS but it does nothing. The quantity is almost non existent and i find it a bit unsanitary to be honest.
Don't buy!