Basis Basis Cleaner Clean Face Wash

4.1

Triple Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, PEG 8, Glyceryl Laurate, PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Lavender Extract, Lemongrass Extract, Rosemary Extract, Spearmint Extract, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methyldibromo Glutaronitrile, Fragrance

on 1/13/2015 11:16:00 AM

Love this. Pray they never take it off the market. I use this twice a day and it has kept my difficult skin much easier to manage. Doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry, just clean. A little bit goes a long way. I have a hard time finding it in stores but its on Amazon. Everyone needs to give this face wash a try in my opinion.

on 10/10/2014 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Nothing special. Just a basic face wash.
I do not feel it really cleansed that well and my skin seemed to look sorta dull when I used this.
The dullness improved immediately once I stopped using it.

on 9/23/2014 11:42:00 AM

LOVE this stuff!! I have the hardest time finding it in the store so I usually buy it on Amazon. I have combination skin and while I still get the occasional pimple, it doesn't dry my skin out while keeping it grease free. I love the light scent and the little bit of foam I get. Takes off my makeup no problem. My skin just feels good after washing with this stuff. It also lasts a long time. A small amount on your finger tip goes a long way. I cant' rave about this face wash enough.

I brought multiple tubes of this facewash after falling in love with it's calming herbal fragrance. And for $3.98 at Walmart it's definite bang for the buck. But I wouldn't rely on just using it alone to remove makeup. Like other reviewers noted it doesn't remove everything. It's probably best used as a morning face wash when waking up.

on 5/20/2014 1:01:00 AM

I used this product many years ago and if they did not reformulate, I have to comment that it did not remove my heavily applied makeup at the time. Although it foams, not as powerful as a foaming face wash or even a cream-foaming face wash.

on 1/19/2014 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have oily/combo skin that isn't really problematic at all. I loved this product for the first few months of having used it. It smells amazing and lathers fantastic no matter how much or how little you use. But then I started to wear makeup everyday and I really started to have chin breakouts. I was wondering why and then I figured out that I wasn't removing my makeup completely. After using my cleansing oil, I used this cleanser and I thought it was doing the job. It wasn't at all. It claims to remove dirt, oil, and makeup but it can't even remove my waterproof mascara or powder blush. If you're someone who doesn't wear makeup, then give this a go.

on 1/10/2014 12:27:00 PM

This cleanser made me break out terribly.
I bought it after reading all the positive reviews and was looking forward to trying it.
Within a few days my skin got many dry patches and eventually I developed a rash.
I guess I am allergic to some of its ingredients.
To add to the misery I bought a 3pack of this on Amazon:(
Will try to use it as a foot soak and on the kitchen floor.

on 8/25/2013 8:39:00 PM

I had to try this because of the big hype!
Not bad! I had no complaints. It didn't break me out at all or make my skin too dry/oily.
The only downside is that it didn't really say what is what living up to. It didn't really cleanse my pores or take off that much makeup. When I used my toner after, there was a good bit of makeup (more than usual;not a lot though). I wasn't expect much because of the price. It definitely is a great cleanser if you plan on using it in the morning before you apply makeup, not at night taking it off.

Can't say enough great things about this cleanser. I use this most days and it takes of my mineral foundation with ease.

on 7/12/2013 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Ok so first background check on my skin, it it combination, and supeeeeeer acne prone. Really oily on my nose, dry around my mouth, and slightly oily on my forehead and normal everywhere else. I love this wash!!<3 It is so good and dirt cheap! Just a little under 4 dollars. I have been using this for about 3 months and it truly is amazing. It really cleans and remove all my excess oil while not stripping my skin. I would choose this over cetaphil any day because it actually contains beneficial ingrediants that keep the skin healthy. The only thing i wish was different is that it came in a pump, not a tube. KEEP IN MIND, when switching face washes your skin might actually tweak out a bit to adjust because you're using a different product, and that is what happened with mine. After a week, it really was amazing.:) Now though, I'm on a retanoid at night, clindamycin, benzoyle peroxide wash, and minocycline in the morning so I just use this at night. It is being a tad drying now because of all the acne medications so sadly, and this really kills me, I'll probably have to find a more suitable wash for my dryer skin right now.:( I really cannot wait to start using this wash again, it's just that great!! Try this product out and stick with it, you will love it.:)