August 2, 2014 | 1218 users online

Eyeliner - Prestige - Eyeliner - Sage E-66

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by sharalyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this eyeliner, it is a khaki/earthy green with slight golden shimmer. Perfect with greens, plums, bronzes or gold. I uploaded the picture above, I have this as my eyeliner with L'Oreal golden olive e/s, MAC Mulch in the crease and Lancome Honeymoon under the brow bone with Maybelline Full n' Soft black mascara.Goes on easily, not very dark, more of a medium shade but very wearable for everyday. I layer with black for more impact for an evening eye. I love Prestige!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2006 9:47:00 PM More reviews by verolyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This color shows up olive green on me, with a brownish tint, pobably because I'm very fair. This was a decent liner. Went on easily, but I draw all my eyeliners on lightly. Didn't last all day, but it stayed in place while it was on. Good enough for the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2005 3:46:00 PM More reviews by amyjo_99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Can't really see the sage...almost looks like basic black. Nothing special with this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2005 3:11:00 PM More reviews by meltywarhol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well, this is a green I can actually wear, which is exceptional. Unfortunately, I think that's because it's barely green at all. I really have to look closely to see that it's not brown or gray, so if you have brown and gray liners you love this one's probably not worth having. It's not really adding anything to my makeup wardrobe. In fact it's making me question my desire for the MAC Rosemary and Thyme eye kohl, since they're supposed to be quite similar. As far as the pencil itself, it's good quality. It has a soft texture, especially for a wooden pencil, since I usually find them too stiff and prefer the automatic kind. The line blends easily when I smudge it with my finger, but otherwise it stays put all day, so the performance is good. I would probably buy another Prestige pencil, but not in this color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2005 4:33:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

"Sage" is a dark olive-brown (more brown than green) with no shimmer. It's a bit greyer/darker than "Kiwi". "Pine" is very close to it except a touch darker. Prestige eyeliners are good quality for the price (around 3 USD)--good pigmentation and staying power, creamy, blendable texture, and no skipping or tugging during application. The nonwaterproof ones smear ever so slightly, but I forgive 'em since all pencils will do that on combo/oily/eye-cream-abusin' me :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2003 12:33:00 PM More reviews by VeneziaQuintana

Sexy and smoldering!! That about sums up how my eyes look when I used this! I have dark brown eyes and this is a beautiful gorgeous colour! Dark khaki greenish goldish. I used to only wear black, brown or occationally a plum eyeliner, but none gave me that sexy look I was hoping to acheive. I heard this was a knockoff of a MAC khol liner so I thought I'd give it a go - I haven't tried MAC so I can't compare quality, but I really do love this eyeliner! It really give me that mysterious sexy look rather than the obvious black eyeliner would and wow does it make my eyes POP! I have oily lids, so I had to take a lippy off for smudging a bit, but I'm still in love with this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2003 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Mudskipper

I like the other knockoffs of MAC kohls (Golden Brown and Poly) but this was a disappointment. It was less green and gold than Rosemary & Thyme, and a much harder eyeliner than the other Prestige kohls. It tugged at my eyelids and barely deposited any color. The color itself was pretty, but in this instance, you get what you pay for.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2003 5:09:00 PM More reviews by blkwdow666

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bummed by this one. Sage is a dark khaki with a whole lotta brown; in fact, I had to put it next to a dark brown eyeliner in order to see *any* green. On me, there wasn't much difference between this and brown, so I promptly returned it.