Neutrogena Soft Color Blush in Sunny Spice 40

4.5

on 4/15/2012 4:51:00 PM

I really like this blush because it has a very warm tone to it and it gives my light skin a nice color that is not too bright. It goes on very well and looks super smooth on. I bought this some time ago at big lots and ever since have not been able to find it anywhere :(, but I adore this color and will be repurchasing if I can find it.

on 9/4/2011 4:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I only used Neutrogena blushes throughout middle and highschool. I LOVE this color, its a peachy pink, it's MATTE, and the formula applied like a dream...super smooth, with lots of pigment. Neutrogena's product packaging has gone downhill a lot over the last 10 years, this blush came in a beautiful golden compact, with a mirror and brush, and looked so classy. I still have a compact of this shade left, and maybe I can find another somewhere when I run out!

on 3/24/2009 8:25:00 PM

I really love this blush!!! It's a peachy/coral color that just gives me the perfect *blushing* color on my medium/lite skin tone. It give me a nice sun-kissed look. I prefer the more matte blushes without the glitter/shimmer, which can contain ingredients that are irritating. Not this one; it is just perfect. It goes on nicely and stays on for hours. For a drugstore blush, this is by far one of the best!

on 3/30/2008 9:58:00 PM

I really like this blush. It's a great one if you are looking for a "drugstore caliber" blush like I was. One additional thing I'd like to mention is that there IS NO SHIMMER, which is quite hard to find in the drugstores. I would definitely recommend this.

on 1/3/2006 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i love it. i heard of it in a magazine

on 4/25/2005 3:13:00 PM

Nice quality blush with great pigmentation and staying power, but it comes out a little orangey/terra cotta on my yellow-based NC30 skin. That's okay, but makes it less versatile. I much prefer Soft Suede, which give me the perfect neutral summer sunkissed look (but took forever to find b/c it was always OOS).

on 4/22/2005 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I was pleasantly surprised by the staying power of this one! The color is a healthy looking pink-peach that looks great on my pale skin, but will look even better when slightly (self) tanned.
A bit on the expensive side for a drugstore brand (at least here) but I purchased it because it claims that it won't clog pores. It doesn't seem to contain any overly offensive ingredients, so I'm hoping that it will live up to it's claim.

on 9/25/2004 3:57:00 PM

This stikes me as a slightly tawnier and deeper version of Fresh Peaches--kind of reminds me of Clinique's Rhubarb--which I like. I don't find myself wearing this one much, but I have a lot to choose from lol. pretty nice and might repurchase if I needed a blush and were limited to drugstore options. It's kind of expensive (for just a few more $ you can get MAC) but of impressive quality so it's probably worth it.

on 6/27/2004 1:24:00 AM

I like this blush. It's pretty pricey for something you buy at a drug store, but it's good quality. It's soft to use, and it doesn't look 'fake'. The color looks nice on my LLL skin. I love the packaging - very sturdy and I love the mirror! I just wish it lasted a little bit longer :(

on 4/20/2004 8:15:00 PM

I LOVE THIS BLUSH!!! i have this is fresh peaches and sunny spice. i like fresh peaches but i LOVE sunny spice!! i jus put some on my cheeks and i look instantly so much more awake and healthy!!! i look a bit tannish and the pinky browny peach color really takes the sallowness away. it perks me up so much i doint know what i woudl do without it

Popular Blush Products