September 23, 2014 | 1850 users online

Mascara - Kose - Fasio Volume Extension Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I want to review my Kose Fasio Data Bank Make Up - Curl Lock and Long Mascara in Black. God. This is my HG everyday mascara. I found it already. After using several brands, I am now making a confession,that this mascara is super.why?

- It's cheap!!!!
- No smudge
- No clumsy at all!!!
- Easy to remove
- Very nice to separate lashes
- No blob on tip
- Natural black

Why I bought this mascara?
It's sub brand from Kose. Kose is well known as a premium japanese cosmetic line for hi-end user and this kose fasio comes with shockingly affordable price.then the brush is big and not awkward.usually japanese brand mascara has tiny brush that's awkward for me.

Now lemme mention the weakness :

- The black color is not intense (it won't create a dramatic finish)
- The main function from this mascara is curling up lashes.but it doesn't work well for that.so you may strokes harder and wait for 3 seconds for the trick.

BUT,
Because I have natural curly lashes so i am not doubt for the function to curl up :) and I am looking for a natural finish look that won't smudge easily ... This mascara is the answer. It's probably won't create a dramatic intense smooky eyes look but it can create a natural japanese dolly look.so love it. I had kose elsia and the quality is not as good as this kose fasio.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 8:13:00 PM More reviews by thoushaltlaugh

I absolutely ADORE fasio waterproof mascara!! i have purchased and repurchased their mascara over and over again for many years! today i think it's my time to write a review.
i don't like mascara that smudges easily or melts under the sun.. fasio waterproof mascara lasts for the whole day even during the summer! it's definitely good value for the price i am paying. it does make my lashes look thicker. the only down thing about this because it's so waterproof, sometimes it takes time to remove it. i usually use oil cleansing method to remove my make up, what i do is i rub the oil gently around my eyes for 8-10 seconds so that the mascara comes off.
if you want to get a cheap waterproof mascara that does the job of a good mascara, you can't go past this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2008 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Annieyan

I love fasio's mascara,they will let my eyelash very curl,and it works very well,too.but it's very hard to remove it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2007 4:37:00 PM More reviews by aeresu

This is a good mascara and a cheap alternative to the Kose's volume mascara. It held my curl all day (I love how it made my eyes look bigger) and there was definite lengthening of lashes and no smudging at all. I bought this in purple which was not obvious and could only be seen in certain lights. It was a bit hard to remove so make sure you have a good cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2006 12:09:00 AM More reviews by daimonchen2058

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of my favourite mascara of all time. It was just great. It hold my curl (my eyelashes are extremely straight) and both volumed and lenghthen my lash well. I could go out all day without having to reapply it + it doest "melt" and give me the panda effect. Excellent mascara, strongly recommended. But it is quite hard to remove though, but if you use the oil stuff that turned milky when wash with water you will be fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2004 1:22:00 PM More reviews by xostc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love this mascara =) one of the best ive found =) holds curls well, didnt flake on me, waterproof, didnt smudge either, and cheap too =) better than the more expensive ones ive tried by a mile =) prefer this volumising one to the long extension one =) only one gripe - this stuff is hard to remove! However CPs or Swaps of this are greatly =) appreciated =)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2004 10:22:00 AM More reviews by marylaw2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This does add volume, a bit of length, very long lasting and CHEAP. IMO that's what a mascara should be. It could clumps easily but if you wipe the excess on the applicator before applying, you got even lashes. It seems wasting the product but, hey, it's cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2003 6:16:00 AM More reviews by makeupmagic

I also have the fasio long extension mascara and I like this one just as much. This one works well to make my eyelashes thicker and there are no fibers. The wand is also thicker. Holds curl very well too. This one tends to clump my lashes together more though

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2003 6:41:00 AM More reviews by Mani_80

This mascara didn't give 'volume' to me lashes. The only thing I could rave about was that it held curls really well! However, it's so hard to be removed even though I used cleansing oil for it! It made 2 of my lashes came off and I will NEVER get this mascara ever again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2003 2:51:00 AM More reviews by elsiel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the better mascaras I've tried, especially the price! I already have long lashes and was looking for more volume. This mascara works for me. Adds the amount of volume I'm looking for in one sweep and holds the curl. Doesn't make my lashes crunchy crispy either and comes off easily with old reliable Ponds Cold Cream! Recommended - only approx. US$4.20 at Watsons, what are you waiting for, girls!