November 27, 2014 | 1662 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Colour Surge Lipstick - Pure Posh

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

Got this as a GWP ages ago and I find I use it all the time. It's a great, versatile, bronzy pink-nude shimmer. I like Clinique lipsticks a lot and should this run out I would buy another. I'm NC30/35.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2010 5:20:00 AM More reviews by dorothyyxo

I don't know what these people are talking about! I'm VERY fair ( i haven't tanned in 9 months ) and this is very flattering. I found this in my mom's bathroom, so I'm not sure about the price but this is the PERFECT darker lipcolor i've been looking for. L-O-V-E :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2009 5:03:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This and "Peach Pop" are my all time faves! In the tube "Pure Posh" appears to be a bronzy nude color, but on my lips is this gorgeous medium reddish rose with a bit a shimmer. This color goes with everything, and gives a youthful healthy wash of color. Stays on well and doesn't bleed. I wonder if the new High Impact SPF version of this color is the same??

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2008 7:31:00 PM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a Clinique Pink Chocolate devotee and I am surprised at how much I love this beautiful color. If you like pink-ish lipsticks, give this a try. It's an excellent medium shade with terrific wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2008 3:31:00 AM More reviews by thumperb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Someone gave this to me after getting this as a gift. I think the color is beautiful and subtle at the same time.
Good job Clinique.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2008 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Daphn2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful Color. I think that I am on my third or fourth tube. Very natural and shimmery. I can wear with almost any eye makeup color.It looks awesome with a smokey eye. This is the only lipstick I have ever worn and repurchased. I am mostly a gloss girl.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2008 10:06:00 AM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wear NC40 and this is just a perfect neutral color for my tan skin! It has a kick of cooper color and is just perfect. I will definately buy again and again.....<3

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2008 9:59:00 AM More reviews by BlueKitten

WOW. This has become my holy grail go-to lipstick. I love it that much. I got a sample of it in a GWP palette and knew I had to have the real thing. The rosy/bronzey color is perfect for my coloring. It's a neutral enough to go with a lot of blush/eyeshadow colors and gives a polished look to anything I wear. Plus, the formula is moisturizing and long-lasting. I'm a huge fan of Clinique lipsticks -- this color especially.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2007 5:48:00 PM More reviews by kawaiishinichan

Nice looking lipstick and with a pretty pinkish color. However this looks a lot like the other lipsticks I own and I don't like the application of this, it's a bit too light.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2007 3:31:00 PM More reviews by neen1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I originally got this a a mini lipstick in a holiday set last year, and in the tube I thought "no way" as it looked a bit too pink, I tend to wear nothing but brown shades. However, once I put it on it was gorgeous. It is a neutral color, mainly brown based, but has warm pink and gold tones to it and some shimmer. It stays on my lips, is not drying, and is great for day or if you don't want a dark evening lip. I just bought my second tube, this is a staple for me now!