September 2, 2014 | 1947 users online

Liquid - Principal Secret - Time Release Tinted Moisture Plus

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2008 10:48:00 PM More reviews by brownie_953

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this in Beige(the lightest color) and it had a noticeable yellow tint to it. And, the SPF in it made my skin irritated and red. The product was also greasy looking and feeling as well as overpriced.

I sent it back to QVC.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2004 1:40:00 PM More reviews by LDinNH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wear this in Sheer Peach. I'm a MAC NC30. I get lots of compliments on how bright my complexion looks when I wear this. It is a great "foundation" if you are not looking for a heavy base. Particularly good for more mature skin as it gives you a dewy finish.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2004 12:15:00 PM More reviews by vivianlai

I have sensitive/combination skin, and it is quite greasy for me even in Winter. So, I just put very small amount on my face an avoiding the eyes area. I like the color though. I used Beige and it looks great on my skin, and it has sheer coverage and no one thought that I put on make-up. The price is ok and I will buy it again winter, not in summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2004 10:38:00 PM More reviews by ajlamb

I like the finish on this product, however, the color is too dark for my fair skin. Also, it made my eyes burn like crazy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2003 6:32:00 PM More reviews by geographer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a product that is good for the hot summer days when you don't want a face full of foundation or make up. It is really just a moisturizer with some color in it-in fact, once you wash your face, you don't even need a separate moisturizer or SPF since this is a moisturizer and has an SPF of 15! I have tried Sheer Peach and it is not too dark at all for my skin-I have a lot of yellow in my skin even though I am kind of pale, but it blends in nicely. The only thing I must say is that it does not cover up broken capillaries or any blemishes-so if you wear it, you may want to spot conceal any trouble areas.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2003 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Conga1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh how I wanted to like this product. I got a sample with the introductory kit of the spa line (it comes with two colors, Sheer Beige and Sheer Peach). Naturally I tried the Sheer Beige since it's the lightest of all the colors available and it was still too dark. If there were some lighter colors available I would definitely try this product again. Other than that the product felt really good on my skin. The color was its only drawback.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2003 3:29:00 AM More reviews by prettymist

Did nothing. WhenI washed it off my skin got real dry

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2003 9:34:00 AM More reviews by jd-jd

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This color is "average" and so is my medium-fair skin, so the match is perfect. The finish is lightly moist but not too oily. I have mature skin (not oily, no wrinkles a tad dry) and this is perfect for a no-makeup day.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2003 5:33:00 AM More reviews by saranja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PROS: Natural dewy finish for those who prefer lighter coverage

CONS: Too moist for oilier skins. Don't use ANYWHERE near the eyes. Stings like crazy! I had to stop using it because every time, it managed to find a way to get in my eyes.