MAC False eyelashes-#7

4.7

on 9/18/2014 3:23:00 AM

These are the best, and you can reuse them but only a couple times so because they're so expensive I only use them on special occasions.

on 3/15/2014 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I needed some natural looking lashes for a neutral eye look. As much as I love the Mac 36 lash, it was a little too dramatic for the subtle look I was wearing. These lashes were perfect. It's long enough to give that fun, flirty look, but, not too long that it looks extremely fake. Even though I love these lashes and will purchase them again, I will be checking out some cheaper alternatives like the Ardell 102. The Ardell 102 is said to be exactly like the Mac #7's, but half the price.

http://isabellesjones.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-beauty-of-mac-7-lash.html review on mac 7 lashes

on 6/24/2011 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I say yes to buy this again but I dont think I'll be buying this style next.
They look natural but they hurt on the edges..I prefere the japanese fairy eyes lashes which are much cheaper and much more comfortable!(and as durable as MAC lashes)

One thing i will give 5 stars for would be the packaging:)
I love the storage box, it slides open and solid and definitly makes the product look more pricey!

on 3/4/2011 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought these eyelashes for my prom, the eyelashes stayed on all night and looked amazing. I have a lot of eyelashes and they are long, but they don't like to agree with me, so the eyelashes made it a much easier night for me.

on 1/1/2011 1:18:00 PM

I like to wear false lashes for special events and dates only and these are phenomenal!! Look a little scary in the package, but once applied the #7 gives me a fun, flirty, and slightly dramatic look. Add volume and length that looks believable, not obvious as "I'm wearing fake lashes look at me everyone!" With proper care and storage I can get 3 to 4 uses out of them. They are expensive, but worth it in my book, plus the packaging can be used as an item for the Back 2 Mac program.

on 11/19/2010 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The gold standard of eyelashes! Drug store lashes don't even compare. Can be worn 2 or 3 times with proper care.

on 1/27/2010 3:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have to admit that they are really beautiful, but I find them too long. My eyelashes are quite short so I bought these because it said in the description that they were natural length eyelashes but it turned out that they are actually too long to be natural. I also found the same eyelashes in the drugstore for half the price so I would not buy the MAC #7 again. What I also didnít like about the eyelashes is the fact that they donít come with glue. So overall Iím disappointed with MAC.

on 6/2/2009 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I wear these when I go out on the town! I have bought these many times, and I still can't get enough of them. You do get many wears out of them, so the price isn't that bad. They look dramatic in the package, but they are just the right length to make the eyes POP!!.....

on 4/24/2009 2:51:00 PM

Can't say enough about these lashes! They are a MAC best-seller. They look dramatic in the case, but seriously... try them! You won't believe what they do to your eyes. Perfect for big events/performing/wedding/night out. Wouldn't wear them to work or anything... but definitely the BEST evening lashes you can find.